Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | broken apostrophies

i have been reading through some of the old-ish blogs and i keep finding confusing messes that look like someone had a stroke in the middle of typing, every time i used to think thye did it intetionally, it was the meaning of date or any other uncanny idea, but i’ve boiled it down to the apostrophies.

i have no clue how it happened or why but it is. (ps im using the site from my ipad, might be diffeent for pc.)

i have been reading through some of the old-ish blogs and i keep finding confusing messes that look like someone had a stroke in the middle of typing, every time i used to think thye did it intetionally, it was the meaning of date or any other uncanny idea, but i’ve boiled it down to the apostrophies.

i have no clue how it happened or why but it is. (ps im using the site from my ipad, might be diffeent for pc.)
@BasiliskBasil
By blog do you mean threads? FR has no on site blog function.

Older thread apostrophes are broken because (one of) the forum updates broke them, they will never be fixed because that would require more manpower than is necessary for old threads-if it's even possible to fix them.
@BasiliskBasil
By blog do you mean threads? FR has no on site blog function.

Older thread apostrophes are broken because (one of) the forum updates broke them, they will never be fixed because that would require more manpower than is necessary for old threads-if it's even possible to fix them.
oh so thats what it is! (and yes i meant threads i didnt know what they were called here so i went with it)
oh so thats what it is! (and yes i meant threads i didnt know what they were called here so i went with it)