Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vial of Scattersight didn't work?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20691&tab=dragon&did=43544060

so i used the free one given out in the event a while back and..it..didn't work? I know i used it on the right dragon but when i looked at his page it still said eye type : plague unusual. Was it suppose to have a chance to not change the eye type?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20691&tab=dragon&did=43544060

so i used the free one given out in the event a while back and..it..didn't work? I know i used it on the right dragon but when i looked at his page it still said eye type : plague unusual. Was it suppose to have a chance to not change the eye type?
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Fairyneko

Did he start out with Unusual plague eyes? If not, yes, it worked. If he did, the vial still worked; it does not guarantee a different eye (other than not Common).

Wiki
AscendedGrace's guide to the odds

I'm sorry the description isn't more clear; during the event there was much suffering as people used dozens on their dragons.
@Fairyneko

Did he start out with Unusual plague eyes? If not, yes, it worked. If he did, the vial still worked; it does not guarantee a different eye (other than not Common).

Wiki
AscendedGrace's guide to the odds

I'm sorry the description isn't more clear; during the event there was much suffering as people used dozens on their dragons.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Oh. well. This is gonna be interesting then. he started with the plague: unusual,yes.. i need multigaze...I'll try 3 more then just breed for it i guess. thanks for the quick reply!

(do i dare ask what happened? or is it better to let it be forgotten?)
Oh. well. This is gonna be interesting then. he started with the plague: unusual,yes.. i need multigaze...I'll try 3 more then just breed for it i guess. thanks for the quick reply!

(do i dare ask what happened? or is it better to let it be forgotten?)
@Fairyneko

There's a bunch of threads in Suggestions about how the odds should have been better/free flight changes/no repeats/etc. It's really a gamble.
@Fairyneko

There's a bunch of threads in Suggestions about how the odds should have been better/free flight changes/no repeats/etc. It's really a gamble.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Fairyneko

Someone used almost 500 vials to get Multi-Gaze, see this thread.
@Fairyneko

Someone used almost 500 vials to get Multi-Gaze, see this thread.
wow I'm glad i only used 8 then. i kept looping back to plague: unusual and gave it up...
wow I'm glad i only used 8 then. i kept looping back to plague: unusual and gave it up...