Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | login bug?
Whenever I accidentally get my password wrong once, I get locked out for two hours. I'm on a lenovo flex 3, chrome (incognito, my brother tries to get on my accounts if I use normal), and I have windows ten. is anyone else having these issues?
Whenever I accidentally get my password wrong once, I get locked out for two hours. I'm on a lenovo flex 3, chrome (incognito, my brother tries to get on my accounts if I use normal), and I have windows ten. is anyone else having these issues?
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMerc

This is an account security question best answered by the staff; fill out a Contact Us form.

At a guess it's either because you're trying from the incognito window (no saved cookies) or because your brother has been trying to guess your password and using up the wrong guesses. Or your account could have been flagged for hacking (again, brother) so you have to get it right the first time now or else.

I suggest speaking to a parent/guardian as well and asking them if they would have a word with your brother regarding online privacy and accessing things. Today it may be your FR account and tomorrow it's your parent's online shopping account.

I used to work online retail customer service and the number of times I got an irate parent calling about unknown charges on their accounts that were clearly made by a child in that household...yeah. That kind of behavior needs to stop before the police and the banks get called in.

Good luck!

edit: to explain a bit further about using up guesses--I think FR gives you 3-5 wrong guesses before freezing attempts to log in for a while. Your brother might be using 1 under the freeze amount so you don't know he's doing it but that only gives you 1 try left to get it right.
@AquaticMerc

This is an account security question best answered by the staff; fill out a Contact Us form.

At a guess it's either because you're trying from the incognito window (no saved cookies) or because your brother has been trying to guess your password and using up the wrong guesses. Or your account could have been flagged for hacking (again, brother) so you have to get it right the first time now or else.

I suggest speaking to a parent/guardian as well and asking them if they would have a word with your brother regarding online privacy and accessing things. Today it may be your FR account and tomorrow it's your parent's online shopping account.

I used to work online retail customer service and the number of times I got an irate parent calling about unknown charges on their accounts that were clearly made by a child in that household...yeah. That kind of behavior needs to stop before the police and the banks get called in.

Good luck!

edit: to explain a bit further about using up guesses--I think FR gives you 3-5 wrong guesses before freezing attempts to log in for a while. Your brother might be using 1 under the freeze amount so you don't know he's doing it but that only gives you 1 try left to get it right.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?