Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum error
So, I didn't get any pictures, howeevverr...

When I was fighting in the Coli, my dragon had an effect applied to it; whether it be from the opponent or just something it did to itself.

I attacked, then I hovered over the little icon which gave you the information about it. After winning the battle, that little information bar thingy *would not go away no matter what.*

It accompanied me in the followup battles. (The effect did not re-apply itself, just the information itself remained.)
So, I didn't get any pictures, howeevverr...

When I was fighting in the Coli, my dragon had an effect applied to it; whether it be from the opponent or just something it did to itself.

I attacked, then I hovered over the little icon which gave you the information about it. After winning the battle, that little information bar thingy *would not go away no matter what.*

It accompanied me in the followup battles. (The effect did not re-apply itself, just the information itself remained.)
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@theKippa

Please manually clear your cache. Your device is not automatically clearing itself and weird graphics or graphics that stay are a common symptom.
@theKippa

Please manually clear your cache. Your device is not automatically clearing itself and weird graphics or graphics that stay are a common symptom.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?