Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 400 error cant use website at all
hi! i’ve been unable to use flight rising for the whole month so far. i am accessing it on mobile.

my computer, upon entering www1.flightrising.com, gives me “400 error” immediately. i am worried because i won’t be able to grind for halos this festival.. i’ve already lost my well fed bonus so my gathering will be weak as well.

how can i access fr? it was working fine one day then got this error the next.
hi! i’ve been unable to use flight rising for the whole month so far. i am accessing it on mobile.

my computer, upon entering www1.flightrising.com, gives me “400 error” immediately. i am worried because i won’t be able to grind for halos this festival.. i’ve already lost my well fed bonus so my gathering will be weak as well.

how can i access fr? it was working fine one day then got this error the next.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising hi, is your browser chrome or firefox? this page might help
@NightRising hi, is your browser chrome or firefox? this page might help
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant

hello, my platform is a chrome book so it uses chrome and i followed the chrome tutorial. flight rising worked long enough to allow me to log in and as soon as i tried to go to my lair it gave me the error again, which is appearing on every page still.
@chatoyant

hello, my platform is a chrome book so it uses chrome and i followed the chrome tutorial. flight rising worked long enough to allow me to log in and as soon as i tried to go to my lair it gave me the error again, which is appearing on every page still.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
does anyone else know a possible solution? i will try clearing cookies again tomorrow.
does anyone else know a possible solution? i will try clearing cookies again tomorrow.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
i am still unable to access flight rising.
i am still unable to access flight rising.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising

I've had Chrome break on me before where the entire site just spat 400 errors, and the only way I was able to fix it was by uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.
@NightRising

I've had Chrome break on me before where the entire site just spat 400 errors, and the only way I was able to fix it was by uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.