Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Everything is slow/Connection issues
I'm having connection issues with Flight Rising tonight and only Flight Rising. Am I the only one experiencing this?
I'm having connection issues with Flight Rising tonight and only Flight Rising. Am I the only one experiencing this?
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngx0CMhAc.png
No I'm expecting this and I think a couple of other people are too not really sure.
No I'm expecting this and I think a couple of other people are too not really sure.
Curious about what kind of art I do or what I talk about of Fights Rising? Then join me on Twitter at FoxMewFR
Happens a lot for me, and definitely happening tonight -- not sure if this helps the code soldiers, but when I tried to start a new transmutation about 5 minutes ago, it gave me this:
Quote:
Well, this is embarassing

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/transmute/begin

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47

edit: more frequently though, I just get a basically empty page with:

500 Internal Server Error
nginx

or similar on it
Happens a lot for me, and definitely happening tonight -- not sure if this helps the code soldiers, but when I tried to start a new transmutation about 5 minutes ago, it gave me this:
Quote:

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

nginx

or similar on it
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
[quote name="Abderus" date="2018-07-09 19:13:28" ] Happens a lot for me, and definitely happening tonight -- not sure if this helps the code soldiers, but when I tried to start a new transmutation about 5 minutes ago, it gave me this: Quote: Well, this is embarassing It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum. If you post a report, please include the following information: http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/transmute/begin SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47 edit: more frequently though, I just get a basically empty page with: 500 Internal Server Error nginx or similar on it [/quote] I've gotten that same error a couple of times, as well as the 502 error page, and just a ton of lag in general.
Abderus wrote on 2018-07-09 19:13:28:

Quote:

nginx

or similar on it

I've gotten that same error a couple of times, as well as the 502 error page, and just a ton of lag in general.
250.png
FR is loading for me, but veeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. Just FR though. The rest of the sites I visit are all right.
FR is loading for me, but veeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. Just FR though. The rest of the sites I visit are all right.
?610Tl=party.png?6Sr4-=party.png?6g7B5=party.png
Sorry for the difficulties! Our hosting provider is experiencing some issues with their network and they are actively working on the problem.
Sorry for the difficulties! Our hosting provider is experiencing some issues with their network and they are actively working on the problem.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
happened to me also about an hour ago. i gave up trying to log in and watched youtube for a while and came back. its working now! [quote name="Sunfeathers" date="2018-07-09 19:26:03" ] [quote name="Abderus" date="2018-07-09 19:13:28" ] Happens a lot for me, and definitely happening tonight -- not sure if this helps the code soldiers, but when I tried to start a new transmutation about 5 minutes ago, it gave me this: Quote: Well, this is embarassing It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum. If you post a report, please include the following information: http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/transmute/begin SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47 edit: more frequently though, I just get a basically empty page with: 500 Internal Server Error nginx or similar on it [/quote] I've gotten that same error a couple of times, as well as the 502 error page, and just a ton of lag in general. [/quote]
happened to me also about an hour ago. i gave up trying to log in and watched youtube for a while and came back. its working now!
Sunfeathers wrote on 2018-07-09 19:26:03:
Abderus wrote on 2018-07-09 19:13:28:

Quote:

nginx

or similar on it

I've gotten that same error a couple of times, as well as the 502 error page, and just a ton of lag in general.
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png