Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Irien @Starrlight - I can clarify that, even though they don't show up on the front page, each special layout does have its own individual high score.

You're right, they aren't reporting correctly. A fix is in the works.

Thanks for reporting the bug!
@Irien @Starrlight - I can clarify that, even though they don't show up on the front page, each special layout does have its own individual high score.

You're right, they aren't reporting correctly. A fix is in the works.

Thanks for reporting the bug!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@tambadabam Thank you for reporting. Please let me know if this crops up again. It sounds like the game accidentally processed your selection as a double-click.

This has been happening a lot with touch screen devices, but this is the first time I've heard of a regular desktop doing it. If it's a one-time thing, we might leave it at that, but if it happens more often, then we'll have some more to go on.

Thanks!
@tambadabam Thank you for reporting. Please let me know if this crops up again. It sounds like the game accidentally processed your selection as a double-click.

This has been happening a lot with touch screen devices, but this is the first time I've heard of a regular desktop doing it. If it's a one-time thing, we might leave it at that, but if it happens more often, then we'll have some more to go on.

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@RiseoftheDawn Some devices use an official full screen feature built into the modern internet. In those devices, you can leave the full screen several different ways, such as hitting the escape key.

Other devices, like the Kindle, don't support that yet, so we've created a simple fake full screen mode to fill in the gap, but it doesn't do everything normal full screen does. It doesn't, for example, have an "off" option unless you refresh the page or hit your browser's back button.

The hope is that more devices will get updates to use the normal full screen, so that won't be a problem. In the meantime, please try the refresh or back button trick (note that this will reset your game!)

Thanks!
@RiseoftheDawn Some devices use an official full screen feature built into the modern internet. In those devices, you can leave the full screen several different ways, such as hitting the escape key.

Other devices, like the Kindle, don't support that yet, so we've created a simple fake full screen mode to fill in the gap, but it doesn't do everything normal full screen does. It doesn't, for example, have an "off" option unless you refresh the page or hit your browser's back button.

The hope is that more devices will get updates to use the normal full screen, so that won't be a problem. In the meantime, please try the refresh or back button trick (note that this will reset your game!)

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Freeflier181 - Fullscreen should no longer distort the game on Microsoft Edge.

Since the solution involved disabling Edge's fullscreen feature (which works differently from Internet Explorer, FireFox or Chrome), you will not have all the features that normally comes with it (like exiting with the escape key).

It seems like that's the better tradeoff than an unplayable game, though!

Please let me know if it works correctly on your browser. Thanks!
@Freeflier181 - Fullscreen should no longer distort the game on Microsoft Edge.

Since the solution involved disabling Edge's fullscreen feature (which works differently from Internet Explorer, FireFox or Chrome), you will not have all the features that normally comes with it (like exiting with the escape key).

It seems like that's the better tradeoff than an unplayable game, though!

Please let me know if it works correctly on your browser. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Mutron

It is really hard. even the easy one. It looks like it would be fun. but i have tried several times and have had no luck in winning. so i gave up playing.
@Mutron

It is really hard. even the easy one. It looks like it would be fun. but i have tried several times and have had no luck in winning. so i gave up playing.
eP7pAZvb.png
Same here, @sirenhorse I feel like the easy is even really hard.
Same here, @sirenhorse I feel like the easy is even really hard.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Rivaxorus

it is really disappointing that it is so hard.
@Rivaxorus

it is really disappointing that it is so hard.
eP7pAZvb.png
Hey all. Please only post bugs here, otherwise programming issues might get overlooked or buried.

If you're looking for a leg up on the game, there are some amazing G&G guides in the Guides Forum. Even I learned a few things, and owls are really good at tile puzzles!

If you have ideas about improving the game, post those in the Suggestions Forum.

Finally, if you want to exchange war horror stories or seek some camaraderie with others who have faced daunting G&G challenges, there are a few threads in the FR Discussions Forum that are perfect for that.
Hey all. Please only post bugs here, otherwise programming issues might get overlooked or buried.

If you're looking for a leg up on the game, there are some amazing G&G guides in the Guides Forum. Even I learned a few things, and owls are really good at tile puzzles!

If you have ideas about improving the game, post those in the Suggestions Forum.

Finally, if you want to exchange war horror stories or seek some camaraderie with others who have faced daunting G&G challenges, there are a few threads in the FR Discussions Forum that are perfect for that.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora Yes I can confirm it works in Microsoft Edge now! Thanks for all your hard work!
@Kaepora Yes I can confirm it works in Microsoft Edge now! Thanks for all your hard work!
M7yODRE.png
@Irien @Starrlight - from here on, high scores for special levels should be working properly.

Old high scores were getting reported to the 4 hexagons layout, regardless of the special level you were on. Thanks for finding that bug!
@Irien @Starrlight - from here on, high scores for special levels should be working properly.

Old high scores were getting reported to the 4 hexagons layout, regardless of the special level you were on. Thanks for finding that bug!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12