Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@iderpagonair Oh, I understand now. Thank you, I'll get to work on fixing it!

In the meantime, I suppose it makes for some fun if you confuse people with your amazing victory screen!
@iderpagonair Oh, I understand now. Thank you, I'll get to work on fixing it!

In the meantime, I suppose it makes for some fun if you confuse people with your amazing victory screen!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@RockyLemons - I'm not aware of any reason it would not work on Internet Explorer. It might be confused about whether your surface is a computer (mouse controls) or tablet (touch controls)

Do you have the game open in multiple tabs by any chance? What you're describing is what I might expect to see if the game was already active under your account on a different computer/browser/tab.

If you can, try switching tablet mode off on your Surface to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
@RockyLemons - I'm not aware of any reason it would not work on Internet Explorer. It might be confused about whether your surface is a computer (mouse controls) or tablet (touch controls)

Do you have the game open in multiple tabs by any chance? What you're describing is what I might expect to see if the game was already active under your account on a different computer/browser/tab.

If you can, try switching tablet mode off on your Surface to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@iderpagonair You are one of the very few who have had the chance to get the elusive 0 move 0 second score.

The bug has, theoretically, been fixed. Thanks!
@iderpagonair You are one of the very few who have had the chance to get the elusive 0 move 0 second score.

The bug has, theoretically, been fixed. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora unfortunately the squished screen bug is still happening XD
@Kaepora unfortunately the squished screen bug is still happening XD
M7yODRE.png
Same issues that most everyone is having on mobile. Trying to press it once results in the colors changing as your finger touches the screen, only to revert back when your finger leaves the screen. Racking up toms of turns. Also having issues with the menus. Similar issues where you lift your finger up and it reverts back, like it's registering double clicking, and it skips through the difficulty sxreen swiftly.

Galaxy s5, using on both chrome and samsung internet browsers. Tried a few different wifi connections, and lte and 3g connections. My android version is up to date.
Same issues that most everyone is having on mobile. Trying to press it once results in the colors changing as your finger touches the screen, only to revert back when your finger leaves the screen. Racking up toms of turns. Also having issues with the menus. Similar issues where you lift your finger up and it reverts back, like it's registering double clicking, and it skips through the difficulty sxreen swiftly.

Galaxy s5, using on both chrome and samsung internet browsers. Tried a few different wifi connections, and lte and 3g connections. My android version is up to date.
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Talentha have you tried clearing your cache and reloading it within the last hour. An earlier fix seemed to solve that specific issue for some people, but maybe there is more than one cause.

Thanks!
@Talentha have you tried clearing your cache and reloading it within the last hour. An earlier fix seemed to solve that specific issue for some people, but maybe there is more than one cause.

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Freeflier181 Thank you for checking. Do you get the same result if the window itself is not full screen (maximized) before clicking the full screen button?

I assume you already closed it out and loaded the game fresh so it'd pull in the fix?
@Freeflier181 Thank you for checking. Do you get the same result if the window itself is not full screen (maximized) before clicking the full screen button?

I assume you already closed it out and loaded the game fresh so it'd pull in the fix?

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Using iPad Pro with safari.
Apple iOS 10.

I tap tiles and it takes forever to register and sometimes doesn’t register st all.
Using iPad Pro with safari.
Apple iOS 10.

I tap tiles and it takes forever to register and sometimes doesn’t register st all.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Kaepora I cleared my cache and restarted Microsoft Edge before opening the page. I just tried it with the screen not maximized and got the same result
@Kaepora I cleared my cache and restarted Microsoft Edge before opening the page. I just tried it with the screen not maximized and got the same result
M7yODRE.png
@Freeflier181 Okay, thank you. I was able to get the bug to pop up on my end now, so I should be able to throw solutions at it until it slinks away in total defeat.
@Freeflier181 Okay, thank you. I was able to get the bug to pop up on my end now, so I should be able to throw solutions at it until it slinks away in total defeat.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12