Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Glimmer & Gloom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ShadeOfChaos @ilimati @L1BR4 @Izagar @RedWillia @DutchDodo
We've narrowed this down to some touch events causing a double click. A potential fix has been added, but we'll need to test to know if it fixes the problem for everyone, or only some people.

Please close the game (if it's still open), clear your cache and try now. Thanks!
@ShadeOfChaos @ilimati @L1BR4 @Izagar @RedWillia @DutchDodo
We've narrowed this down to some touch events causing a double click. A potential fix has been added, but we'll need to test to know if it fixes the problem for everyone, or only some people.

Please close the game (if it's still open), clear your cache and try now. Thanks!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora
Yay, works for me! Doesn't help me winning tho, but this is not a bug... :D
@Kaepora
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Kaepora

I can now play, but I can't get off the page now. It like nothing else outside the window works.
@Kaepora

I can now play, but I can't get off the page now. It like nothing else outside the window works.
CS0nkUR.png
[quote name="ShadeOfChaos" date="2018-07-05 07:42:45" ] I can now play, but I can't get off the page now. It like nothing else outside the window works. [/quote] Thank you, I'll tackle that next!
ShadeOfChaos wrote on 2018-07-05 07:42:45:

Thank you, I'll tackle that next!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

[quote name="ilimati" date="2018-07-05 07:39:27" ] @Kaepora Yay, works for me! Doesn't help me winning tho, but this is not a bug... :D [/quote] Happy to hear it's working! Kaepora's personal training tip: Practice on Easy and Medium. Once you have a feel for controlling the flow of tiles and recognizing common solvable patterns, jump right to the "Special" layouts, as they follow many of the same patterns :)
ilimati wrote on 2018-07-05 07:39:27:
@Kaepora

Happy to hear it's working!

Kaepora's personal training tip: Practice on Easy and Medium. Once you have a feel for controlling the flow of tiles and recognizing common solvable patterns, jump right to the "Special" layouts, as they follow many of the same patterns :)

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Same issue as ShadeOfChaos, can't click anything outside the game, except for ads. Currently on mobile and using chrome.

(Thanks for all your hard work! The game's really fun)
Same issue as ShadeOfChaos, can't click anything outside the game, except for ads. Currently on mobile and using chrome.

(Thanks for all your hard work! The game's really fun)
I can't leave the Glimmer and Gloom screen, and it won't let me scroll. This is all on a new tab. I refreshed, and I still cannot move or scroll.
I can't leave the Glimmer and Gloom screen, and it won't let me scroll. This is all on a new tab. I refreshed, and I still cannot move or scroll.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@Gracekit @Pyon @ShadeOfChaos

We've pushed a fix that should resolve the issue with clicking/scrolling outside the game. Please give it a try (after a refresh and cache clear) to see if it's working for you. Thanks!
@Gracekit @Pyon @ShadeOfChaos

We've pushed a fix that should resolve the issue with clicking/scrolling outside the game. Please give it a try (after a refresh and cache clear) to see if it's working for you. Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora
Thanks a lot. It is working for me without any problems.

Also thanks for the quick response and the game of course. :D
@Kaepora
Thanks a lot. It is working for me without any problems.

Also thanks for the quick response and the game of course. :D
looking for adorable fluffy adoptables?
You can find them here
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the URL for the game calls it "glitter-and-gloom." http://www1.flightrising.com/play/glitter-and-gloom
990etHu.png

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the URL for the game calls it "glitter-and-gloom."

http://www1.flightrising.com/play/glitter-and-gloom
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12