Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Connection issues
1 2 3 4
Terrible connectivity issues for me as well on FR and everything is taking quite some time to load.
Terrible connectivity issues for me as well on FR and everything is taking quite some time to load.
7823150p.png
Another day, Another dragon. ;)
I'm having connection problems too, though not as severe as some of yours. Like, I log on and then I go to my lair and it says I need to be logged in to access it. It's pretty confusing. This started happening after maintenance was over.
I'm having connection problems too, though not as severe as some of yours. Like, I log on and then I go to my lair and it says I need to be logged in to access it. It's pretty confusing. This started happening after maintenance was over.
@CatmintCats that's not what the other users in this thread are talking about.
your issue is due to the fact that FR is currently "split" in two parts, and the old part (the one which includes all the pages with an address starting with www.) sometimes logs you out if you've logged in using other devices or after maintenance.
click "log in" where it says you're not logged in and the site will realise you're partially logged in and refresh your session
@CatmintCats that's not what the other users in this thread are talking about.
your issue is due to the fact that FR is currently "split" in two parts, and the old part (the one which includes all the pages with an address starting with www.) sometimes logs you out if you've logged in using other devices or after maintenance.
click "log in" where it says you're not logged in and the site will realise you're partially logged in and refresh your session
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant No, I do that and it does the same thing again. This only happens on my computer for some reason.
@chatoyant No, I do that and it does the same thing again. This only happens on my computer for some reason.
@CatmintCats have you tried logging out then in again from the main page? clearing your browser's cache? when you're experiencing issues, you should try that first
@CatmintCats have you tried logging out then in again from the main page? clearing your browser's cache? when you're experiencing issues, you should try that first
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Nope, didn't work.
@chatoyant Nope, didn't work.
@CatmintCats then you probably need to give more info (your browser, device, etc... there's a reporting guide stickied at the top of this section of the forums) so the staff can look into the problem
@CatmintCats then you probably need to give more info (your browser, device, etc... there's a reporting guide stickied at the top of this section of the forums) so the staff can look into the problem
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Okay, I'll try that.
@chatoyant Okay, I'll try that.
1 2 3 4