Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Connection issues
1 2 3 4
Had the same issue today, a couple minutes ago as well.

Got a 408 and 504 error on other FR pages too.

"Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47"
Had the same issue today, a couple minutes ago as well.

Got a 408 and 504 error on other FR pages too.

"Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47"
hu72dVR.png
I am also getting a 504 Gateway Time-out when I try to load the main page. I managed to get on the main page once, but was not able to get to my lair or any other page. I was quite surprised when i managed to get on the forums.

*edit* The problem does seem to be intermittent. I have managed to get to my lair and even take care of my familiars, but some pages load verrrrry slowly.
I am also getting a 504 Gateway Time-out when I try to load the main page. I managed to get on the main page once, but was not able to get to my lair or any other page. I was quite surprised when i managed to get on the forums.

*edit* The problem does seem to be intermittent. I have managed to get to my lair and even take care of my familiars, but some pages load verrrrry slowly.
Flight (Earth) forums, attempting to open a thread.

Well, this is embarassing

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl1/1007191/710

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47
Flight (Earth) forums, attempting to open a thread.

Well, this is embarassing

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl1/1007191/710

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I'm sorry for the interruption, everyone! Our hosting provider is experiencing a partial service outage and they are working to resolve it. We are monitoring the situation closely.
I'm sorry for the interruption, everyone! Our hosting provider is experiencing a partial service outage and they are working to resolve it. We are monitoring the situation closely.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Just would like to note I'm getting 408 Request time out errors, and the site is still glitchy, slow and hard to navigate for me (4:28am PST Jul 10th 2018)
Just would like to note I'm getting 408 Request time out errors, and the site is still glitchy, slow and hard to navigate for me (4:28am PST Jul 10th 2018)
ZPHN6ju.png
I got an error 503 message yesterday afternoon but the issues should be slowly improving by now! :)
I got an error 503 message yesterday afternoon but the issues should be slowly improving by now! :)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Update: Appearently there was an update that was supposed to fixe those issues and it looks like it did for most people.

But not for me. (Maybe it's my imagination but I think it got even worse)

My guess is that it has to do with something else siince this happens since open registration...
Update: Appearently there was an update that was supposed to fixe those issues and it looks like it did for most people.

But not for me. (Maybe it's my imagination but I think it got even worse)

My guess is that it has to do with something else siince this happens since open registration...
OSPKX5l.png
It didn't change anything for me either...
It didn't change anything for me either...
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
Its happening for me too, and only for flight rising. I had to refresh while loading this page because fr had totally glitched out, with the logo going down multiple times in a repeating pattern, the main outline of the page following my scrolling, and links everywhere with pictures beside them. ever since I got on, everything's loading slow, and it isn't my internet- its on fr's end. as I typed this, the bottoms above the post box just now loaded. and I don't seem to be alone on these problems
Its happening for me too, and only for flight rising. I had to refresh while loading this page because fr had totally glitched out, with the logo going down multiple times in a repeating pattern, the main outline of the page following my scrolling, and links everywhere with pictures beside them. ever since I got on, everything's loading slow, and it isn't my internet- its on fr's end. as I typed this, the bottoms above the post box just now loaded. and I don't seem to be alone on these problems
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
I am also having definite connectivity problems with the site today....

I realize this is an old posting, but it was top of the page so I didn't create another thread...
I am also having definite connectivity problems with the site today....

I realize this is an old posting, but it was top of the page so I didn't create another thread...
fireflies_by_bionicbandit-dblxk1u.gif
1 2 3 4