Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Connection issues
1 2 3 4
@Inuka

I'd appreciate that. For me, it has been getting worse. I couldn't attach more than 2 items to a cr today before getting timed out. This is so frustrating -_-
@Inuka

I'd appreciate that. For me, it has been getting worse. I couldn't attach more than 2 items to a cr today before getting timed out. This is so frustrating -_-
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
yikes its also bad for me, but they've got a thing on the front page now that says they're looking into it so hopefully it gets solved soon
yikes its also bad for me, but they've got a thing on the front page now that says they're looking into it so hopefully it gets solved soon
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I know they're working on it but this came up and I don't know if they'd still want me to post it? So here:
PQ7i9g1.jpg
Sorry for image size, as you can see I'm on my phone.
I know they're working on it but this came up and I don't know if they'd still want me to post it? So here:
PQ7i9g1.jpg
Sorry for image size, as you can see I'm on my phone.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Yeah, the site is timing out a lot for me as well--tried to level in the coli but it's pretty much completely unplayable because the art assets keep timing out.
Yeah, the site is timing out a lot for me as well--tried to level in the coli but it's pretty much completely unplayable because the art assets keep timing out.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
This is happening for me too, earlier this afternoon everything was find but I noticed a couple hours ago that the site pahes are loading very slowly.

-edit- I am now getting time outs from pages taking too long to load. All other websites are loading normally, its just FR for me.
This is happening for me too, earlier this afternoon everything was find but I noticed a couple hours ago that the site pahes are loading very slowly.

-edit- I am now getting time outs from pages taking too long to load. All other websites are loading normally, its just FR for me.
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
Can't get anywhere on site but forums and dressing room. I can't even access my own lair/userpage
Can't get anywhere on site but forums and dressing room. I can't even access my own lair/userpage
Took me five tries to log in and even more than that to get here. I realize they're looking into it but figured I should chime in that it's still ongoing/maybe give them some more data.

Latest Chrome, Windows 7, wired DSL connection, no other tabs open.

I don't know how on earth I'm gonna get gathering turns done if this doesn't improve, much less do the coli that I need to do (got some with bonus today and need space) and the egg hatching... yikes. Well, the gathering turns are most important since if I don't use those they're gone. Better get started.... if this will even post.

*edit* Woot! It did, obviously. Seven tries and fifteen minutes later... lol x_x
Took me five tries to log in and even more than that to get here. I realize they're looking into it but figured I should chime in that it's still ongoing/maybe give them some more data.

Latest Chrome, Windows 7, wired DSL connection, no other tabs open.

I don't know how on earth I'm gonna get gathering turns done if this doesn't improve, much less do the coli that I need to do (got some with bonus today and need space) and the egg hatching... yikes. Well, the gathering turns are most important since if I don't use those they're gone. Better get started.... if this will even post.

*edit* Woot! It did, obviously. Seven tries and fifteen minutes later... lol x_x
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out in /Connector.php Line 47
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair

mM2VM9X.png
http://www1.flightrising.com

http://www1.flightrising.com

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Late to the forum but, I'm having the same problem? and it's been happening for at least an hour now. I hope this is okay to post.
Well, this is embarassing
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Late to the forum but, I'm having the same problem? and it's been happening for at least an hour now. I hope this is okay to post.
New_Canvas.jpg
1 2 3 4