Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Gathering Turns
1 2
had the same issue user id: 278021 browser: chrome [quote]We are currently looking into an issue that is affecting Gathering turns for a subsection of players. Thank you for your patience.[/quote] Above is Xhaztol's status update!
had the same issue

user id: 278021
browser: chrome
Quote:
We are currently looking into an issue that is affecting Gathering turns for a subsection of players. Thank you for your patience.

Above is Xhaztol's status update!
msfAKvX.png
Same problem here and also the third time total it's happened for me (I've been affected the same times as other people), but worth noting that I think it's the well fed bonuses as a whole that're missing instead of just the five extra gathering turns. Logged on, my clan's energy is sitting at 96% with the blue bar completely full, but I know my gem total is exactly the same as it was yesterday so I didn't get the one extra from the bonus today. (I don't remember my exact treasure amount so I can't confirm if the extra 250 is missing or not.)

User ID: 270339
Browser: Chromium Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu
Same problem here and also the third time total it's happened for me (I've been affected the same times as other people), but worth noting that I think it's the well fed bonuses as a whole that're missing instead of just the five extra gathering turns. Logged on, my clan's energy is sitting at 96% with the blue bar completely full, but I know my gem total is exactly the same as it was yesterday so I didn't get the one extra from the bonus today. (I don't remember my exact treasure amount so I can't confirm if the extra 250 is missing or not.)

User ID: 270339
Browser: Chromium Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Hello all,

Players in the 270000 - 279999 range did not receive well-fed bonuses properly last rollover. We have a list of ID numbers affected and will be applying the missed bonuses tomorrow, June 15, at 06:00 Server, so that there is more time to use the gathering turns.
Hello all,

Players in the 270000 - 279999 range did not receive well-fed bonuses properly last rollover. We have a list of ID numbers affected and will be applying the missed bonuses tomorrow, June 15, at 06:00 Server, so that there is more time to use the gathering turns.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank You @Mutron !
Thank You @Mutron !
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
Typing this message as a proof that I also had only 10 gathering turns, without Well-Fed bonus
User ID: 277053
Browser: Firefox Quantum 60.0.1
Typing this message as a proof that I also had only 10 gathering turns, without Well-Fed bonus
User ID: 277053
Browser: Firefox Quantum 60.0.1
courier_edgar.gif courier_spitfire.gif courier_pearl.gif
I see from @Mutron's response (thank you, by the way, for giving an official response to this!) that they have a list of affected numbers, and I have to guess that mine's in there. Being in Light flight, I have an extra gathering turn from dom, but I've got 11 instead of 16 turns despite being well-fed.

ID: 279197
Browser: latest version of Safari
I see from @Mutron's response (thank you, by the way, for giving an official response to this!) that they have a list of affected numbers, and I have to guess that mine's in there. Being in Light flight, I have an extra gathering turn from dom, but I've got 11 instead of 16 turns despite being well-fed.

ID: 279197
Browser: latest version of Safari
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

The players who missed extra gathering turns and any other well-fed bonuses yesterday should have received them as of 06:00 Server today!
The players who missed extra gathering turns and any other well-fed bonuses yesterday should have received them as of 06:00 Server today!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
hi
hi
ghuig
ghuig
1 2