Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Arranging lair messes up set order
So I buy exalt fodder a lot, and also run an adoption thread, so dragons are coming and going from my lair constantly. I like to arrange the back of my lair to have the exalt fodder at the very end, and adoptions before those.

However, when I try to arrange my lair, the dragons end up all over the place. I just got some new hatches and tried moving them back two pages before the fodder, but when I drop them onto the previous page and then go to that page while still in arrange mode, they're not even on there, and the new hatchlings are all on different pages, which makes no sense. Every time I move to a new page in arrange mode to look for them, the dragons all move around without me even doing anything. They're even moving back to page 5, which are my permas that I never move. It makes tracking down a new dragon pretty difficult.

This actually hasn't happened to this extent in a while, so today was especially jarring. My organized lair quickly became unorganized with hatchlings jumping around between pages without me even moving them. It's even somehow moving pairs of dragons around, ones that I've had for months >_> And when I click return, sometimes the dragons aren't even in the order I left them in.

Is there anything I can do about this? Or is this still a known bug? I tried looking it up, but the last time I found someone mentioning this was 2 years ago, so I wasn't sure if it's still a thing or just on my end. As stated, I used to have this happen a lot more in the past, but hasn't been this bad at all until the past day or two.

I am using the newest version of Chrome and Norton Deluxe, through a wired Satellite connection on the https:// side of the site.
So I buy exalt fodder a lot, and also run an adoption thread, so dragons are coming and going from my lair constantly. I like to arrange the back of my lair to have the exalt fodder at the very end, and adoptions before those.

However, when I try to arrange my lair, the dragons end up all over the place. I just got some new hatches and tried moving them back two pages before the fodder, but when I drop them onto the previous page and then go to that page while still in arrange mode, they're not even on there, and the new hatchlings are all on different pages, which makes no sense. Every time I move to a new page in arrange mode to look for them, the dragons all move around without me even doing anything. They're even moving back to page 5, which are my permas that I never move. It makes tracking down a new dragon pretty difficult.

This actually hasn't happened to this extent in a while, so today was especially jarring. My organized lair quickly became unorganized with hatchlings jumping around between pages without me even moving them. It's even somehow moving pairs of dragons around, ones that I've had for months >_> And when I click return, sometimes the dragons aren't even in the order I left them in.

Is there anything I can do about this? Or is this still a known bug? I tried looking it up, but the last time I found someone mentioning this was 2 years ago, so I wasn't sure if it's still a thing or just on my end. As stated, I used to have this happen a lot more in the past, but hasn't been this bad at all until the past day or two.

I am using the newest version of Chrome and Norton Deluxe, through a wired Satellite connection on the https:// side of the site.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!