Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon bios not saving?
So, I use the same format for all of my dragons bios, but lately when I go to paste it into the box, the confirm and cancel buttons disappear so I can't save it. I've tried tapping outside of the box, which normally works if the buttons get covered by the text box when typing. It only happens when I paste into dragons bios, not if I just type directly. I use Chrome on a MotoZ2 play, and I haven't had this problem before. Is this a bug in the game or is there a way for me to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?
So, I use the same format for all of my dragons bios, but lately when I go to paste it into the box, the confirm and cancel buttons disappear so I can't save it. I've tried tapping outside of the box, which normally works if the buttons get covered by the text box when typing. It only happens when I paste into dragons bios, not if I just type directly. I use Chrome on a MotoZ2 play, and I haven't had this problem before. Is this a bug in the game or is there a way for me to fix this? Has anyone else had this problem?
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Bump! I need help with this it's aggravating!
Bump! I need help with this it's aggravating!
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs

Hello! I know its frustrating not getting an answer for a bug, but please do not bump in this forum. It not only pushes other threads down and makes your thread look answered when it was not, it also makes the engineer's job harder because they have to skim the posts.

Make sure that you're not zoomed in too far. You may also want to try zooming out slightly then zooming back in. Also, can you replicate this issue on another browser and/or device?
@DontEatDinosaurs

Hello! I know its frustrating not getting an answer for a bug, but please do not bump in this forum. It not only pushes other threads down and makes your thread look answered when it was not, it also makes the engineer's job harder because they have to skim the posts.

Make sure that you're not zoomed in too far. You may also want to try zooming out slightly then zooming back in. Also, can you replicate this issue on another browser and/or device?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Ah gosh i'm sorry!! I didn't know, i'll refrain from that from now on.

Also, the zoom is not the problem. I'm on a different phone now and the problem doesn't happen, so i'm not sure what it is.
@ACWN Ah gosh i'm sorry!! I didn't know, i'll refrain from that from now on.

Also, the zoom is not the problem. I'm on a different phone now and the problem doesn't happen, so i'm not sure what it is.
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
@DontEatDinosaurs Then its likely a browser related issue. If you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers: [LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [*][b]Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).[/list]
@DontEatDinosaurs

Then its likely a browser related issue.

If you could please try to include the following, it would be a great help to the engineers:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
  • Include any steps you tried yourself to clear out the problem (I.E. cache clearing, Incognito tabs, etc).
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@DontEatDinosaurs
Have you cleared your cache?
I recently had a similar issue which was fixed after clearing the cache~
@DontEatDinosaurs
Have you cleared your cache?
I recently had a similar issue which was fixed after clearing the cache~
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn Unfortunately, no, clearing the cashe isn't working :( @ACWN I use Google Chrome on an andriod smartphone, a Motorola z2 play and my internet connection is wireless, at my home. I myself have never installed an antivirus but I assume the phone comes with some sort of internal protection? You see, I use the same basic format for all of my dragons bios, but lately when I go to paste it into the box, it covers the 'submit' and 'cancel' buttons, making me unable to save it. (that, or they're disappearing completely) I can get the bug to happen multiple times, I tried it just a minute ago and it did the same thing it always does. I've tried just refreshing the page, or closing the tab and opening it again, and the same thing with the browser, i've cleared all of my cookies and my cashe and my history, and yet it continues. Here are my screenshots, i'm not sure if they'd help but i'll include them anyways. Before and after I paste. This is on my dragon Mushu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=339028&tab=dragon&did=36168911](x)[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G02dKts.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TOT74aV.jpg[/img]
@Roheryn Unfortunately, no, clearing the cashe isn't working :(

@ACWN

I use Google Chrome on an andriod smartphone, a Motorola z2 play and my internet connection is wireless, at my home. I myself have never installed an antivirus but I assume the phone comes with some sort of internal protection?

You see, I use the same basic format for all of my dragons bios, but lately when I go to paste it into the box, it covers the 'submit' and 'cancel' buttons, making me unable to save it. (that, or they're disappearing completely) I can get the bug to happen multiple times, I tried it just a minute ago and it did the same thing it always does. I've tried just refreshing the page, or closing the tab and opening it again, and the same thing with the browser, i've cleared all of my cookies and my cashe and my history, and yet it continues.

Here are my screenshots, i'm not sure if they'd help but i'll include them anyways. Before and after I paste. This is on my dragon Mushu (x)

G02dKts.jpg
TOT74aV.jpg
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]