Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't transmute items at Baldwin's
1 2
For some time now I can't use Baldwin's cauldron to transmute things while using mobile version via Chrome mobile (ver. 65, Android 8.0.0). Site starts to look like jigsaw, behaves oddly, here are print screens [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2j108c9.jpg[/img] [Img]http://i63.tinypic.com/141126u.jpg[/img] Creating new items is fine, everything else too. Only that one site causes problems.
For some time now I can't use Baldwin's cauldron to transmute things while using mobile version via Chrome mobile (ver. 65, Android 8.0.0). Site starts to look like jigsaw, behaves oddly, here are print screens 2j108c9.jpg
141126u.jpg

Creating new items is fine, everything else too. Only that one site causes problems.
pr7Tort.png
I've been getting this as well on mobile! Have tried clearing cache, but it doesn't seem to help. Sometimes it turns up cleanly, but usually it doesn't. Has been happening for somewhere between a few days and a week.
I've been getting this as well on mobile! Have tried clearing cache, but it doesn't seem to help. Sometimes it turns up cleanly, but usually it doesn't. Has been happening for somewhere between a few days and a week.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The same is still happening, is it something that can be fixed or does it just mean that there's no more brewing when playing on mobile devises?
The same is still happening, is it something that can be fixed or does it just mean that there's no more brewing when playing on mobile devises?
the same thing happens with the "new message" page and the "initiate a trade" crossroads page as well as baldwin's "transmute objects" page. in all three instances, the whole glitching thing seems to be triggered by the appearance of the little window to add an item (called "attach an item attachment" or "transmute an item"). refreshing the page does nothing except move the glitching around. i'm using chrome 65 for android, and have tried with wi-fi and data connection both. i have cleared my cache. here are some screenshots: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DNDu4tF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/T6v9X5X.png[/img]
the same thing happens with the "new message" page and the "initiate a trade" crossroads page as well as baldwin's "transmute objects" page.
in all three instances, the whole glitching thing seems to be triggered by the appearance of the little window to add an item (called "attach an item attachment" or "transmute an item").
refreshing the page does nothing except move the glitching around.

i'm using chrome 65 for android, and have tried with wi-fi and data connection both. i have cleared my cache.

here are some screenshots:

DNDu4tF.png
T6v9X5X.png
fzww6al.png
@Keltia @Vendrus @juut @chatoyant This is a browser issue, and one I was having myself as well! If you uninstall your chrome updates it should fix the problem.
@Keltia @Vendrus @juut @chatoyant This is a browser issue, and one I was having myself as well! If you uninstall your chrome updates it should fix the problem.
@Bionicdingo
That figures, thanks!
@Bionicdingo
That figures, thanks!
Oh awesome! Thank you!
Oh awesome! Thank you!
@Bionicdingo
Just an FYI, reinstalling chrome updates didn't fix it for me unfortunately
@Bionicdingo
Just an FYI, reinstalling chrome updates didn't fix it for me unfortunately
@Vendrus It won't if you reinstalled the updates. Chrome is a non-negotiable on Android so what you wanna do is go to the app store, search "chrome" and hit uninstall, and then don't reinstall the updates it will delete. It won't delete the app itself, just the updates.
@Vendrus It won't if you reinstalled the updates. Chrome is a non-negotiable on Android so what you wanna do is go to the app store, search "chrome" and hit uninstall, and then don't reinstall the updates it will delete. It won't delete the app itself, just the updates.
@Bionicdingo
Ah, that sucks. Updates are often security-related.
Thank you for the info!
@Bionicdingo
Ah, that sucks. Updates are often security-related.
Thank you for the info!
1 2