Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [SOLVED] Items no post/shows in CrntList
1 2
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 PC. Done all the cache clearing & tried other browsers. Makes no difference. Listings are still missing
I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 PC. Done all the cache clearing & tried other browsers. Makes no difference. Listings are still missing
I am experiencing the same problem when I need to be raising funds for a event set for Wavecrest's push aka Tomorrow. Kind of a bad time to be fiddling with and breaking the site, don't you think staff?
I am experiencing the same problem when I need to be raising funds for a event set for Wavecrest's push aka Tomorrow. Kind of a bad time to be fiddling with and breaking the site, don't you think staff?
b63KsDf.png
Yeah it seems as though the ah just is updating any listing, I've noticed that the result count for dragons is only dropping, I haven't even seen it go up by one yet. It's like someone hit pause or something. I'd be more annoyed if this wasn't Friday the 13th, but instead this just makes me giggle... for now...
Yeah it seems as though the ah just is updating any listing, I've noticed that the result count for dragons is only dropping, I haven't even seen it go up by one yet. It's like someone hit pause or something. I'd be more annoyed if this wasn't Friday the 13th, but instead this just makes me giggle... for now...
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
Mutron is looking into it. Thank you!
Mutron is looking into it. Thank you!
The AH should be repopulating. It may take a little bit to be fully stocked, but it's on its way!
The AH should be repopulating. It may take a little bit to be fully stocked, but it's on its way!
Looks like we are back up and live - many of my auctions sold overnight, so it looks like the AH listing sets picked up (caught up) all of the postings at some point last night.
Looks like we are back up and live - many of my auctions sold overnight, so it looks like the AH listing sets picked up (caught up) all of the postings at some point last night.
JUST POSTING FOR THE RECORD --

Though the AH seems to be working fine, I'm still noticing some strange trend of people buying items of mine while there's still a cheaper one in the AH... this also happened before the AH went bonkers last time.

A few minutes ago, someone bought my 20g listed Remove Gene: Tert scroll. Yet there was one listed for 17g by another player. The countdown clocks are only 40mins apart, and I can't fathom the logic behind the purchase.

The cheaper scroll has since been bought, so clearly it's not invisible in the AH (unless the buyer pulled it -- I have no way to tell which)

I noticed a similar thing happening yesterday as well. I guess we could chalk it up to strange buyer behavior; however, it was one of the first clues something was up last time the AH went weird, so I'd like to post these observations for the record, in case it helps down the line.

Otherwise, all listings seem to posting fine, showing up in both Current Listings and Active search.
JUST POSTING FOR THE RECORD --

Though the AH seems to be working fine, I'm still noticing some strange trend of people buying items of mine while there's still a cheaper one in the AH... this also happened before the AH went bonkers last time.

A few minutes ago, someone bought my 20g listed Remove Gene: Tert scroll. Yet there was one listed for 17g by another player. The countdown clocks are only 40mins apart, and I can't fathom the logic behind the purchase.

The cheaper scroll has since been bought, so clearly it's not invisible in the AH (unless the buyer pulled it -- I have no way to tell which)

I noticed a similar thing happening yesterday as well. I guess we could chalk it up to strange buyer behavior; however, it was one of the first clues something was up last time the AH went weird, so I'd like to post these observations for the record, in case it helps down the line.

Otherwise, all listings seem to posting fine, showing up in both Current Listings and Active search.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2