Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Jigsaw Glitch
Okay so whenever I try to play the Jigsaw minigame at the fairgrounds, I'll try to drag a piece, but it won't move. So I go and try to move a different piece, but when I click it it just teleports on top of the piece that I couldn't move before. ;-;
Okay so whenever I try to play the Jigsaw minigame at the fairgrounds, I'll try to drag a piece, but it won't move. So I go and try to move a different piece, but when I click it it just teleports on top of the piece that I couldn't move before. ;-;
@Skitterstitch - Hm, curious. I just tried it and it's working fine for me. Are you on a computer or a mobile? What browser are you using?
@Skitterstitch - Hm, curious. I just tried it and it's working fine for me. Are you on a computer or a mobile? What browser are you using?
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
I'm using a mac, and I'm on safari ;-;
@Abderus
I'm using a mac, and I'm on safari ;-;