Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lair Order Scrambled After Exalt
[b]Bug[/b]: After I exalt a dragon the order of the dragons at the end of my lair is different in ways not explained by the exalted dragon (ie, not just affecting dragons following the exaltee and rearranging them with respect to each other, not just one position closer to the front). Recurring. Order may also rearrange for a short time when switching between lair pages before stabilizing in the new order. [b]Browser[/b]: Chrome, desktop and mobile [B]Platform[/b]: windows 10 home on laptop, Android 8.0.0 on mobile [b]Error Text[/b]: None [B]Screenshots[/b]: I don't have before shots yet though I'm going to try and recreate this intentionally, if I am successful I'll will add them. After (not most recent occurrence): what I saw first: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XXFv19L.png[/img] After refresh: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZxV1W2.png[/img] Previous page (all Nato-named hatchlings had been in alphabetical order and not intermixed): [img]https://i.imgur.com/vDTIeNA.png[/img]
Bug: After I exalt a dragon the order of the dragons at the end of my lair is different in ways not explained by the exalted dragon (ie, not just affecting dragons following the exaltee and rearranging them with respect to each other, not just one position closer to the front). Recurring. Order may also rearrange for a short time when switching between lair pages before stabilizing in the new order.

Browser: Chrome, desktop and mobile
Platform: windows 10 home on laptop, Android 8.0.0 on mobile
Error Text: None

Screenshots:
I don't have before shots yet though I'm going to try and recreate this intentionally, if I am successful I'll will add them.

After (not most recent occurrence):

what I saw first:
XXFv19L.png

After refresh:
GZxV1W2.png

Previous page (all Nato-named hatchlings had been in alphabetical order and not intermixed):
vDTIeNA.png
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
@RecursionErr0r

Sorry--this is a known issue that's been around since the beginning. This bug seems related to dragon age. It shows up in two ways:

When a lair is set up with adults then hatchlings then adults (like if you hatched a nest then bought adults off the AH) the adults and hatchlings at the end of your lair will suddenly start jumping around nearly every time you look at the pages they are on but generally the wandering dragon won't move more than 2 pages. This might be related to age and I've seen up to 4 dragons move pages at a time this way.

Bug 2 is when you have only adults in your lair or all adults and then all hatchlings. Random dragons (usually starting on page 2) will start wandering as you flip through your lair. I've had dragons jump 4 pages this way or follow me from page to page for 5 pages. This one doesn't seem related to age and generally only affects 1 dragon at a time.

Both of these bugs happen when you're looking at lair pages or individual dragon pages (like when you're bonding with familiars). So far, no solution in sight.

It used to happen a third way (CRs moved dragons to approximately the same spot in your lair that they were in the lair they were bought from) but the updated CR system fixed that bug.
@RecursionErr0r

Sorry--this is a known issue that's been around since the beginning. This bug seems related to dragon age. It shows up in two ways:

When a lair is set up with adults then hatchlings then adults (like if you hatched a nest then bought adults off the AH) the adults and hatchlings at the end of your lair will suddenly start jumping around nearly every time you look at the pages they are on but generally the wandering dragon won't move more than 2 pages. This might be related to age and I've seen up to 4 dragons move pages at a time this way.

Bug 2 is when you have only adults in your lair or all adults and then all hatchlings. Random dragons (usually starting on page 2) will start wandering as you flip through your lair. I've had dragons jump 4 pages this way or follow me from page to page for 5 pages. This one doesn't seem related to age and generally only affects 1 dragon at a time.

Both of these bugs happen when you're looking at lair pages or individual dragon pages (like when you're bonding with familiars). So far, no solution in sight.

It used to happen a third way (CRs moved dragons to approximately the same spot in your lair that they were in the lair they were bought from) but the updated CR system fixed that bug.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Couldnt find it when I looked, rip. thanks!
@Nightwind
Couldnt find it when I looked, rip. thanks!
he/him
FR+1

lightningy link ->____________________________________________________________
lightning_lgbt_badge_attempt_4.gif
@RecursionErr0r

It's a really, really old one. The original tracking thread is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1209664&p=mb
@RecursionErr0r

It's a really, really old one. The original tracking thread is here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=1209664&p=mb
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?