Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Warcat chest
I just opened a Warcat chest and now I can't find the skin anywhere in my hoard. My partner even looked through and couldn't find it either. Where would I find it if it were there?
I just opened a Warcat chest and now I can't find the skin anywhere in my hoard. My partner even looked through and couldn't find it either. Where would I find it if it were there?
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@MystiqueMuse

It would be in your Skins tab of your Hoard and depending on which Warcat chest you opened it would either fit a Male or Female Guardian:

Both have fairly low numbers so they'll be in the earlier pages rather than the last depending on how many skins you own. I find the easiest way is to go to the appropriate gender/breed for the skin in my lair and seeing which ones pop up to make sure it's there.

If it doesn't show up please clear your cache manually and check again or in another browser. That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If it still doesn't show up you'll need to fill out a Support report and have the admins take a look.

Hope this helps!
@MystiqueMuse

It would be in your Skins tab of your Hoard and depending on which Warcat chest you opened it would either fit a Male or Female Guardian:

Both have fairly low numbers so they'll be in the earlier pages rather than the last depending on how many skins you own. I find the easiest way is to go to the appropriate gender/breed for the skin in my lair and seeing which ones pop up to make sure it's there.

If it doesn't show up please clear your cache manually and check again or in another browser. That's about the limit of what we can do for you on the forums. If it still doesn't show up you'll need to fill out a Support report and have the admins take a look.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind

Thanks for the help I did find it, but I swear it was not in that spot yesterday. So thanks again.
@nightwind

Thanks for the help I did find it, but I swear it was not in that spot yesterday. So thanks again.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon