Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game issue: artifracture
For some reason in the middle of playing, it suddenly goes to the Intro/start w no warning.
For some reason in the middle of playing, it suddenly goes to the Intro/start w no warning.
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
@Mary2011 I had that happen once when I played into rollover, and the second it hit 12:00 it went straight to the start screen. So my hesitant guess is that, for whatever reason, you momentarily lost connection and so the game reset.

I have had the game go to the intro start screen abruptly after losing, instead of to the game over screen though, which was a little odd.

issues aside I love the game, thanks devs!
@Mary2011 I had that happen once when I played into rollover, and the second it hit 12:00 it went straight to the start screen. So my hesitant guess is that, for whatever reason, you momentarily lost connection and so the game reset.

I have had the game go to the intro start screen abruptly after losing, instead of to the game over screen though, which was a little odd.

issues aside I love the game, thanks devs!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

Thanks for the reply :-3

Huh, I hope that's all. Tho perhaps I should make a point to write down the times it's happened.
@Abderus

Thanks for the reply :-3

Huh, I hope that's all. Tho perhaps I should make a point to write down the times it's happened.
@Mary2011 - Recording the times definitely wouldn't be a bad idea! Does it happen a lot? Computer or mobile?
@Mary2011 - Recording the times definitely wouldn't be a bad idea! Does it happen a lot? Computer or mobile?
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Semi-often? Like it started happening sorta recently.
I'm on a Laptop.
@Abderus
Semi-often? Like it started happening sorta recently.
I'm on a Laptop.
@Mary2011 - Very curious. Could be a flighty connection or grumpy wifi (very technical terms, *cough*) though I'm just spit balling here. Might be the game itself. I've been playing it a lot this past week as I'm trying to make the Ts for a lair expansion. Apart form what I already mentioned, I haven't had any trouble with it. Interesting that it's happening to you so much :/
@Mary2011 - Very curious. Could be a flighty connection or grumpy wifi (very technical terms, *cough*) though I'm just spit balling here. Might be the game itself. I've been playing it a lot this past week as I'm trying to make the Ts for a lair expansion. Apart form what I already mentioned, I haven't had any trouble with it. Interesting that it's happening to you so much :/
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus
But yeah, I'll keep a eye on it. I hope it won't be much of an issue anymore, but if it does, I'll make note of it (/time)
@Abderus
But yeah, I'll keep a eye on it. I hope it won't be much of an issue anymore, but if it does, I'll make note of it (/time)