Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin causes timeout error
When I access Baldwin, I cannot switch from the food tab to any other and if I try to melt down food or visit another page, the page keeps loading until I finally get a timeout error. If I get the timeout error, any other flight rising tab currently open gets stuck on that endless loading loop, too. The only thing that helps is pressing “ctrl f5” which forces a cache re-fresh. So I cleared my cache several times over the weekend, but I keep getting the timeout errors. After the forced cache re-fresh, Baldwin might work for a few times without problems, but then suddenly the timeout error appears again. The same thing happened today when I tried to switch a familiar which threw the page into an endless loading loop, too.

Any other website is working fine for me.

Browser: Firefox
Error Text: The connection has timed out
When I access Baldwin, I cannot switch from the food tab to any other and if I try to melt down food or visit another page, the page keeps loading until I finally get a timeout error. If I get the timeout error, any other flight rising tab currently open gets stuck on that endless loading loop, too. The only thing that helps is pressing “ctrl f5” which forces a cache re-fresh. So I cleared my cache several times over the weekend, but I keep getting the timeout errors. After the forced cache re-fresh, Baldwin might work for a few times without problems, but then suddenly the timeout error appears again. The same thing happened today when I tried to switch a familiar which threw the page into an endless loading loop, too.

Any other website is working fine for me.

Browser: Firefox
Error Text: The connection has timed out
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png
I don't have exactly the same problem, but I have noticed that switching between tabs (food)(materials)etc) causes a serious delay, at least compared to the past. Also, once I've selected and confirmed the food, there's another long delay before the main screen changes from Ready! to Currently Reducing.

My issue is tiny and no where near as severe as yours (and as such doesn't really warrant it's own thread) but I have a feeling our issues are connected, so I'm piggybacking on your thread if that's cool xD @Silwyna

I am also using Firefox.
I don't have exactly the same problem, but I have noticed that switching between tabs (food)(materials)etc) causes a serious delay, at least compared to the past. Also, once I've selected and confirmed the food, there's another long delay before the main screen changes from Ready! to Currently Reducing.

My issue is tiny and no where near as severe as yours (and as such doesn't really warrant it's own thread) but I have a feeling our issues are connected, so I'm piggybacking on your thread if that's cool xD @Silwyna

I am also using Firefox.
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

I'm "glad" I'm not the only one having problems...

When I tried to equip apparel today, the page also kept loading and loading until it finally gave up and showed many apparel items as broken images ("sorry, the contents could not be loaded"). I couldn't change any apparel items, but at least I could go back to the dragon's profile page and the site didn't time out. My next attempt just a few seconds later worked without any problems.
Any other website is still working fine for me, so I'm really at a loss what I can do on my end except constantly pressing "ctrl F5" hoping I can access the site again -_-
@Abderus

I'm "glad" I'm not the only one having problems...

When I tried to equip apparel today, the page also kept loading and loading until it finally gave up and showed many apparel items as broken images ("sorry, the contents could not be loaded"). I couldn't change any apparel items, but at least I could go back to the dragon's profile page and the site didn't time out. My next attempt just a few seconds later worked without any problems.
Any other website is still working fine for me, so I'm really at a loss what I can do on my end except constantly pressing "ctrl F5" hoping I can access the site again -_-
1NzTPIR.pngiQrUd5S.png6iqaVJp.png