Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BOTE familiar has a low res thumbnail
1 2
Alright I wasn't quite sure where to put this but the Miniature Sonrieth Globe seems to have noticeably lower-res thumbnail in hoard than the rest of the familiars. To demonstrate: [item=Spirit of Shadow] vs. [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] It actually shows like a [i]smaller image[/i] in this post, but it gets stretched in hoard. Here's a screenshot: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f8d649a7a1c9c9204416f27c7ae17070/tumblr_p5ufkbsT4C1sh967io1_400.png[/img] I'm on Debian 9 on Firefox 52.6.0 (ESR) if it's something on my end! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2399526/2#post_32269089]next day edit[/url]: (the image seems to be fixed now? thanks for the fix! :o)
Alright I wasn't quite sure where to put this but the Miniature Sonrieth Globe seems to have noticeably lower-res thumbnail in hoard than the rest of the familiars.
To demonstrate:
Spirit of Shadow vs. Miniature Sornieth Globe
It actually shows like a smaller image in this post, but it gets stretched in hoard. Here's a screenshot:
tumblr_p5ufkbsT4C1sh967io1_400.png

I'm on Debian 9 on Firefox 52.6.0 (ESR) if it's something on my end!

next day edit: (the image seems to be fixed now? thanks for the fix! :o)
Lupik_Firebreak.pnglupik_pockets.pnglupik_kindling.pnglupik_razzmatazz.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
I'm getting the exact same thing. It is so annoying.
I'm getting the exact same thing. It is so annoying.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I have this issue too D':
I have this issue too D':
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Have this issue as well on Chrome. Hope it gets fixed quickly because paired with it's really complex design it's almost physically painful to look at in this state
Have this issue as well on Chrome. Hope it gets fixed quickly because paired with it's really complex design it's almost physically painful to look at in this state
3 hours ahead of FR
Blur Of The Elements

I'm seeing a low-res thumbnail too, using Firefox.
Blur Of The Elements

I'm seeing a low-res thumbnail too, using Firefox.
Same - Chrome on Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Same - Chrome on Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
JQQ3Fjt.png
Im seeing this on firefox as well.
Im seeing this on firefox as well.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
I also noticed this. Thought it was my screen being weird at first, lol!

My browser is Chrome.
I also noticed this. Thought it was my screen being weird at first, lol!

My browser is Chrome.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Same here, on a Mac with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162
Same here, on a Mac with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162
Same for me on Safari on Mac. It's because it's only 65 pixels wide whereas all other icons on the site are 75px. I found this out when I dragged it and another icon onto my desktop and checked the file info. Must be an exporting error from the art program it was made in.
Same for me on Safari on Mac. It's because it's only 65 pixels wide whereas all other icons on the site are 75px. I found this out when I dragged it and another icon onto my desktop and checked the file info. Must be an exporting error from the art program it was made in.
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
1 2