Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104
same issue as above. couldn't grind coz I get stuck with the captcha. I've clicked the dragon correctly several times, but it still goes back to another captcha, like an endless loop of captchas.
same issue as above. couldn't grind coz I get stuck with the captcha. I've clicked the dragon correctly several times, but it still goes back to another captcha, like an endless loop of captchas.
Tuxedo Urchin Mana Thief Black Capped Budgie Cindervine I'm hoarding these.
If you have any, I'll buy each for 10000t or trade each for 3 stacks of the food type of your choice (2fp, or equivalent number for food with higher food points). I also buy shiny star food items for 25kt/20G each.
Same issue as above two. Using up-to-date Chrome on Android 9, Samsung tablet. Browser restart didn't help.

Edit: working for me now!
Same issue as above two. Using up-to-date Chrome on Android 9, Samsung tablet. Browser restart didn't help.

Edit: working for me now!
sQ35KLV.png
When playing in the coliseum, occasionally but reproducible within 15-30 mins, the tab will change to what is clearly a virus/malicious ad for "Comcast rewards." So far I have run into it four times, only on the coliseum page and no where else on FR. Screencap of the redirected page: [img]https://gyazo.com/30f41ad98bd998d2680de23e927db296.png[/img] Device-desktop PC Connection type-Ethernet Browser-Google Chrome 78 Operating system-Windows 10 Home 1903 Anti-virus program-AVG antivirus Free verispn Troubleshooting steps taken-ran anti-virus, restarted computer, cleared cache and cookies
When playing in the coliseum, occasionally but reproducible within 15-30 mins, the tab will change to what is clearly a virus/malicious ad for "Comcast rewards." So far I have run into it four times, only on the coliseum page and no where else on FR.

Screencap of the redirected page:
30f41ad98bd998d2680de23e927db296.png

Device-desktop PC
Connection type-Ethernet
Browser-Google Chrome 78
Operating system-Windows 10 Home 1903
Anti-virus program-AVG antivirus Free verispn
Troubleshooting steps taken-ran anti-virus, restarted computer, cleared cache and cookies
ba0beaebefd97e669983093b0e02afe2.png
Huh mine pixelated only on mire.
Huh mine pixelated only on mire.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
For some reason I can't seem to use potions at all; the stack is visible in my inventory but when I try clicking on a dragon to heal them nothing happens
For some reason I can't seem to use potions at all; the stack is visible in my inventory but when I try clicking on a dragon to heal them nothing happens
PVehrz5.png
1vAtYxM.png
LRdLP2V.png
@3ff3rViskus

Are you in battle? Potions can only be used in battle. You need to go to Items, select the potion you want to use, and then click the dragon. If this is what you're doing, more details would be helpful!
@3ff3rViskus

Are you in battle? Potions can only be used in battle. You need to go to Items, select the potion you want to use, and then click the dragon. If this is what you're doing, more details would be helpful!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

This was my mistake so kindly disregard; I was clicking the dragons hotbar menu instead of inside the battle itself
@SeaCrest

This was my mistake so kindly disregard; I was clicking the dragons hotbar menu instead of inside the battle itself
PVehrz5.png
1vAtYxM.png
LRdLP2V.png
@piggypona

The Victory Chain is only active when you in a venue that is equal to or higher in level than the highest level dragon in your party.
@piggypona

The Victory Chain is only active when you in a venue that is equal to or higher in level than the highest level dragon in your party.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Using Chrome on a laptop, home wifi, I'm not sure about all that other stuff. I've been farming in the Rainsong Jungle and have gotten what are either broken four packs or misaligned two packs [img]https://gyazo.com/ba69b8fc05c67fd2e9c151968d00140a[/img] This so far seems to only happen with the hippocampus enemies, all other enemies have shown up normally.
Using Chrome on a laptop, home wifi, I'm not sure about all that other stuff.

I've been farming in the Rainsong Jungle and have gotten what are either broken four packs or misaligned two packs

[img]https://gyazo.com/ba69b8fc05c67fd2e9c151968d00140a[/img]

This so far seems to only happen with the hippocampus enemies, all other enemies have shown up normally.
3RvEHPl.png
I just got 4 captchas in a row in the coli, despite clicking on the dragon in every one.

It started with an SD baby however and I've noticed every time a hatchling is in a captcha I always get at least one more straight afterwards.

Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88
I just got 4 captchas in a row in the coli, despite clicking on the dragon in every one.

It started with an SD baby however and I've noticed every time a hatchling is in a captcha I always get at least one more straight afterwards.

Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104