Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104
[quote name="ab1tofaL0ner" date="2019-08-17 10:09:57" ] what. how do you insert images?? [/quote] You need to upload the image to an online filehost (imgur, tumblr, photobucket, etc), then use the link from the uploaded file to show it here.
ab1tofaL0ner wrote on 2019-08-17 10:09:57:
what. how do you insert images??
You need to upload the image to an online filehost (imgur, tumblr, photobucket, etc), then use the link from the uploaded file to show it here.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Hi. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've encountered an issue on multiple devices (computer and phone) on multiple networks (home and cellular data). The issue is that when I pause on the Victory screen (after winning a battle) and not touch it for a few seconds, it gives a connection lost error and I'll either have to leave the Coliseum, go to the Coliseum's "Main Menu", or reload the page.

Edit: This has happened recently. Before, I could leave the Victory screen alone for a few minutes before continuing the battles.
Hi. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've encountered an issue on multiple devices (computer and phone) on multiple networks (home and cellular data). The issue is that when I pause on the Victory screen (after winning a battle) and not touch it for a few seconds, it gives a connection lost error and I'll either have to leave the Coliseum, go to the Coliseum's "Main Menu", or reload the page.

Edit: This has happened recently. Before, I could leave the Victory screen alone for a few minutes before continuing the battles.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="pyereciae2788" date="2019-08-25 21:53:24" ] Hi. I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've encountered an issue on multiple devices (computer and phone) on multiple networks (home and cellular data). The issue is that when I pause on the Victory screen (after winning a battle) and not touch it for a few seconds, it gives a connection lost error and I'll either have to leave the Coliseum, go to the Coliseum's "Main Menu", or reload the page. Edit: This has happened recently. Before, I could leave the Victory screen alone for a few minutes before continuing the battles. [/quote] Apparently, the issue is fixed today. [i]Weird...[/i]
pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-08-25 21:53:24:

Apparently, the issue is fixed today. Weird...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Browser used: Chrome Device used:desktop Device operating system: Windows 8 Internet Connection type: home Antivirus installed: yes Same issue as blackcat886 and BlueTrillium! The deep sea lobster food item: [item=deep sea lobster] seems to have about the same drop rate as a familiar, rather than a food item :O I have one of them vs 43 of the plaguebringer's delight: [item=plaguebringer's delight]
Browser used: Chrome
Device used:desktop
Device operating system: Windows 8
Internet Connection type: home
Antivirus installed: yes

Same issue as blackcat886 and BlueTrillium! The deep sea lobster food item:

Deep Sea Lobster

seems to have about the same drop rate as a familiar, rather than a food item :O

I have one of them vs 43 of the plaguebringer's delight:

Plaguebringer's Delight

tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
Kelp Beds.
Today I can't rally eliminate enemies I normally can with my L25 Glory
The rally icon shows above his health bar but he is behaving as if rally is not active, whether he casts it on himself or my healer casts it on him it makes no difference.
Its impossible to play, I'm in there with a L17 healer and a fodder and I'm struggling, given up now, reporting bug and logging out.
Exalting lower than I want to get the extra lair slot to receive my CR dergs three at a time before I sleep so my host gets their lair slots back asap.
Please fix <3

edit:
Moved to Mire to finish levelling but problem occurred again, this time with my mire flier Angel who couldn't rally-eliminate a venimous toridae
Please fix - this cost me sleep I should have been done a half hour ago <3

edit: I now believe this was due to my level 21 mage casting rally on my L25.
@Seacrest @Bantymom do I delete this or leave it? There are quite a few posts from all three of us having a conversation about it.
Thanks for your help and sorry for what I now believe to be fault on my part.
Kelp Beds.
Today I can't rally eliminate enemies I normally can with my L25 Glory
The rally icon shows above his health bar but he is behaving as if rally is not active, whether he casts it on himself or my healer casts it on him it makes no difference.
Its impossible to play, I'm in there with a L17 healer and a fodder and I'm struggling, given up now, reporting bug and logging out.
Exalting lower than I want to get the extra lair slot to receive my CR dergs three at a time before I sleep so my host gets their lair slots back asap.
Please fix <3

edit:
Moved to Mire to finish levelling but problem occurred again, this time with my mire flier Angel who couldn't rally-eliminate a venimous toridae
Please fix - this cost me sleep I should have been done a half hour ago <3

edit: I now believe this was due to my level 21 mage casting rally on my L25.
@Seacrest @Bantymom do I delete this or leave it? There are quite a few posts from all three of us having a conversation about it.
Thanks for your help and sorry for what I now believe to be fault on my part.
qDkA25S.png
@/gn0me

Can you screenshot the stones of your dragons? which dragons are you using, and what are their stats?

Does it happen with all enemies, or specific ones?

If the L17 healer casts rally on him, rally will be weaker than if he casts it on himself - rally relies on the caster's level.

@gn0me

You can probably leave it! ^^
@/gn0me

Can you screenshot the stones of your dragons? which dragons are you using, and what are their stats?

Does it happen with all enemies, or specific ones?

If the L17 healer casts rally on him, rally will be weaker than if he casts it on himself - rally relies on the caster's level.

@gn0me

You can probably leave it! ^^
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest so rally is dependent on dragon's level, not their INT stat?
can screenshot tonight (at work now) but
**= rally eliminate sap haste 3x berserk 2xambush STR=117
Glory= rally eliminate sap reflect 3x berserk 2xambush STR=126
Healer is L21 INT=86
@Seacrest so rally is dependent on dragon's level, not their INT stat?
can screenshot tonight (at work now) but
**= rally eliminate sap haste 3x berserk 2xambush STR=117
Glory= rally eliminate sap reflect 3x berserk 2xambush STR=126
Healer is L21 INT=86
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

If memory serves me correctly, yes, Rally is based on the caster's level, not a particular stat. Otherwise it wouldn't serve both glass tank and healer builds as well as it does!

What are the Energy stones of each dragon? I presume since you have prior experience with Rallied Eliminates one-shotting enemies that you've been doing this for a while, but I want to check anyway, as that's the most common culprit - someone equipping a Meditate instead of a Scratch or Anticipate to an Eliminate-using dragon. Have you changed their stones recently?
@gn0me

If memory serves me correctly, yes, Rally is based on the caster's level, not a particular stat. Otherwise it wouldn't serve both glass tank and healer builds as well as it does!

What are the Energy stones of each dragon? I presume since you have prior experience with Rallied Eliminates one-shotting enemies that you've been doing this for a while, but I want to check anyway, as that's the most common culprit - someone equipping a Meditate instead of a Scratch or Anticipate to an Eliminate-using dragon. Have you changed their stones recently?
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest I never changed their stones, the dragons were purchased stoned and statted for their relative venues, Angel for the Mire and Glory for the Kelp Beds.
I am familiar with which enemies they can and can't one-shot after 6 months with them and I was surprised a number of times with Glory in Kelp Beds, enough to write this post, and just the once with Angel. (I can't guarantee with no screenshots... maybe Angel got contused which would explain her one-off)
I shouldn't have to restart in Kelp Beds with a L21 healer by my side but I had half a dozen restarts including some food point costs due to eliminate not working. Unfortunately I could only exalt one hungry dragon, I had to feed the other two.
Glory wasn't contused in Kelp Beds, just confused (and battered!)
@Seacrest I never changed their stones, the dragons were purchased stoned and statted for their relative venues, Angel for the Mire and Glory for the Kelp Beds.
I am familiar with which enemies they can and can't one-shot after 6 months with them and I was surprised a number of times with Glory in Kelp Beds, enough to write this post, and just the once with Angel. (I can't guarantee with no screenshots... maybe Angel got contused which would explain her one-off)
I shouldn't have to restart in Kelp Beds with a L21 healer by my side but I had half a dozen restarts including some food point costs due to eliminate not working. Unfortunately I could only exalt one hungry dragon, I had to feed the other two.
Glory wasn't contused in Kelp Beds, just confused (and battered!)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

In the interests of testing this myself, I restatted my 119 Flyer to 117 to match Angel and did some test runs with two blank slate fodder dragons. Here are the results with rallied eliminates:

blackwing croaker: 1 hit kill
venomous toridae: 1 hit kill
sickle kamaitachi: 1 hit kill
common podid: 1 hit kill
scythe kamaitachi: 1 hit kill
psywurm: 1 hit kill
brilliant psywurm: scratch + rallied eliminate required

based on that information, I don't think it's a bug. It's more likely some issue in your team's stats/stones/use of skills in a particular battle. I don't have dragons to match glory and your healer, so I can't test that, but if you can do a battle and write down everything, including which enemies, your dragon order, and what moves were made, maybe I can figure out what's going on.
@gn0me

In the interests of testing this myself, I restatted my 119 Flyer to 117 to match Angel and did some test runs with two blank slate fodder dragons. Here are the results with rallied eliminates:

blackwing croaker: 1 hit kill
venomous toridae: 1 hit kill
sickle kamaitachi: 1 hit kill
common podid: 1 hit kill
scythe kamaitachi: 1 hit kill
psywurm: 1 hit kill
brilliant psywurm: scratch + rallied eliminate required

based on that information, I don't think it's a bug. It's more likely some issue in your team's stats/stones/use of skills in a particular battle. I don't have dragons to match glory and your healer, so I can't test that, but if you can do a battle and write down everything, including which enemies, your dragon order, and what moves were made, maybe I can figure out what's going on.
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 104