Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104
I am not entirely certain if this is a bug but the drop rate for Delicate Bat Wing in the Woodland Path feels entirely too low for it's rarity. Me and several other players have been in this venue for hours and have hardly gotten any.
I am not entirely certain if this is a bug but the drop rate for Delicate Bat Wing in the Woodland Path feels entirely too low for it's rarity. Me and several other players have been in this venue for hours and have hardly gotten any.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
in the coliseum i was grinding for some hibernation den items and the camping thing popped up. each time i clicked on the dragon but it seemed to not register that i clicked the right thing and just kept re loading it and now it's telling me this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404515568616472579/566702714646560770/captchas.png[/img] i can't go into any of the coli battles now. ;w;
in the coliseum i was grinding for some hibernation den items and the camping thing popped up. each time i clicked on the dragon but it seemed to not register that i clicked the right thing and just kept re loading it and now it's telling me this: captchas.png

i can't go into any of the coli battles now. ;w;
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be seeing the FPS meter, down in the bottom left corner. I've never seen it before now and I was not sure if it's a glitch/bug, or just something I've never noticed until randomly clicking that spot. It shows up and disappears when clicked on. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/115aabbad008fc4ea23928620fc51de1/tumblr_pq4z7eoT7I1s24y3i_1280.png[/img] It does not seem to effect anything by being there, I just figured I would share just in case^^
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be seeing the FPS meter, down in the bottom left corner. I've never seen it before now and I was not sure if it's a glitch/bug, or just something I've never noticed until randomly clicking that spot.
It shows up and disappears when clicked on.
tumblr_pq4z7eoT7I1s24y3i_1280.png
It does not seem to effect anything by being there, I just figured I would share just in case^^
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Whyyesimnot that's just a feature of the coliseum! It's hidden unless you click on it, yeah.

Unless this isn't supposed to happen, in which case I'm also having this bug, I guess. [Edit: Just read back in this thread and yeah, it's definitely supposed to be there.]
@Whyyesimnot that's just a feature of the coliseum! It's hidden unless you click on it, yeah.

Unless this isn't supposed to happen, in which case I'm also having this bug, I guess. [Edit: Just read back in this thread and yeah, it's definitely supposed to be there.]
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
Sometimes (haven't figured out a specific pattern as to when) when I have keyboard controls enabled for the coliseum, the controls will start acting like it's set to mouse-controlled mode and the keyboard controls will no longer work even though the icons still display like it's in keyboard mode. I can usually fix it by switching to mouse mode and then back to keyboard, but sometimes I have to do it a couple times before it'll work, and occasionally I'll have to reload the page entirely (again, haven't figured out any pattern for when this fix does and doesn't work).

I have all visual effects turned on, and I'm not in fullscreen.

So far this has happened on both Mac and Windows computers, and on both Chrome and Safari. The Windows computer is running Windows Defender (I can't check the Mac, since I don't have it on hand, but I know they're both running the latest available versions.) I'm on a wireless network.

There's no specific venue it happens in, either.

This has been happening continuously, I've reset the browser many times and even done several hard resets of the computer itself (for an unrelated reason, but thought it was still worth mentioning that I've done them and it's still happening).
Sometimes (haven't figured out a specific pattern as to when) when I have keyboard controls enabled for the coliseum, the controls will start acting like it's set to mouse-controlled mode and the keyboard controls will no longer work even though the icons still display like it's in keyboard mode. I can usually fix it by switching to mouse mode and then back to keyboard, but sometimes I have to do it a couple times before it'll work, and occasionally I'll have to reload the page entirely (again, haven't figured out any pattern for when this fix does and doesn't work).

I have all visual effects turned on, and I'm not in fullscreen.

So far this has happened on both Mac and Windows computers, and on both Chrome and Safari. The Windows computer is running Windows Defender (I can't check the Mac, since I don't have it on hand, but I know they're both running the latest available versions.) I'm on a wireless network.

There's no specific venue it happens in, either.

This has been happening continuously, I've reset the browser many times and even done several hard resets of the computer itself (for an unrelated reason, but thought it was still worth mentioning that I've done them and it's still happening).
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[b]Browser(s) Used [/b] Mozilla Firefox [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] 66.0.3 [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] windows 7 home premium [b]Operating System Version[/b] SP1 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] UTP Cable [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] 360 Total Security [b]Antivirus Version[/b] 8.8.0.1097 [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Coli can't load the battle page and stuck on it. [b]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/b] It's not slow loading that happens from time to time, it's a total freeze. Has happened couple of times before (not in a row) in the middle of training. [b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mPBk2hQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fieeu0r.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
Mozilla Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
windows 7 home premium

Operating System Version
SP1

Internet Connection Type
UTP Cable

Antivirus Installed
360 Total Security

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:
Coli can't load the battle page and stuck on it.

Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
It's not slow loading that happens from time to time, it's a total freeze. Has happened couple of times before (not in a row) in the middle of training.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
mPBk2hQ.png
Fieeu0r.png
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
My coliseum just won't load at all these last few days, happens every time I go to the page. Rest of the site loads perfectly fine. Browser Google Chrome, desktop, windows, macaffee.
My coliseum just won't load at all these last few days, happens every time I go to the page. Rest of the site loads perfectly fine. Browser Google Chrome, desktop, windows, macaffee.
[b]Browser(s) Used[/b] Google Chrome [b]Browser(s) Version[/b] 74.0.3729.131 64 bits (latest) [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Notebook/Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 8 [b]Operating System Version[/b] 8? [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wired, cable straight from wi-fi router, home [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Avast? + Malwarebytes [b]Antivirus Version[/b] latest? [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] For 3 or 4 days now, every time I enter the coliseum, the images for the upcoming turns don't load. Sometimes it doesn't load anything at all, sometimes it shows pieces of the site background image or pieces of the screen, like the profile box on the site's header. Most of the time it's a mix of that, with some parts blank, others with pieces of the backgroung image looking like a bunch of glitch squares. This happens every time, in every venue, with every dragon. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572141942289203234/577510773429895178/Sem_titulo1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572141942289203234/577510777339117580/Sem_titulo2.png[/img] Update: it seems it's not just pieces of the background image. The images for the upcoming turns get replaced with any part of the screen. In recent fights it displayed a piece of the header logo and, in another one, a piece of the flight rising url displaying in the searchbar of my browser.
Browser(s) Used Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version 74.0.3729.131 64 bits (latest)
Device(s) Used Notebook/Laptop
Device Operating System Windows 8
Operating System Version 8?
Internet Connection Type Wired, cable straight from wi-fi router, home
Antivirus Installed Avast? + Malwarebytes
Antivirus Version latest?
Describe the bug in detail:
For 3 or 4 days now, every time I enter the coliseum, the images for the upcoming turns don't load. Sometimes it doesn't load anything at all, sometimes it shows pieces of the site background image or pieces of the screen, like the profile box on the site's header. Most of the time it's a mix of that, with some parts blank, others with pieces of the backgroung image looking like a bunch of glitch squares. This happens every time, in every venue, with every dragon.

Sem_titulo1.png
Sem_titulo2.png

Update: it seems it's not just pieces of the background image. The images for the upcoming turns get replaced with any part of the screen. In recent fights it displayed a piece of the header logo and, in another one, a piece of the flight rising url displaying in the searchbar of my browser.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but PLEASE turn off tooltips for equipped battlestones in the coli. Having the tooltip pop up for each Scratch and Eliminate is EXTREMELY annoying.
I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere, but PLEASE turn off tooltips for equipped battlestones in the coli. Having the tooltip pop up for each Scratch and Eliminate is EXTREMELY annoying.
The Coliseum page (as in, the main page itself, where you can choose to adjust your team, enter a battle zone, etc) refuses to load for me at all. It was working perfectly yesterday.

I have tried multiple browsers, clearing my cache, all that good stuff, and nothing works. Firefox and chrome, avast antivirus, browser version, windows os.
The Coliseum page (as in, the main page itself, where you can choose to adjust your team, enter a battle zone, etc) refuses to load for me at all. It was working perfectly yesterday.

I have tried multiple browsers, clearing my cache, all that good stuff, and nothing works. Firefox and chrome, avast antivirus, browser version, windows os.
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104