Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104
@Sylphiette @HelKeres @Mutron

Pinging you all to add on to the issue - at first when the Coli revamp launched, I had the same problem. Coli would just not load at all no matter what I did. I refreshed, used Ctrl+F5, cleared cache, whitelisted FR on AdBlock, updated Chrome, and nothing worked. However, at the time, I was sitting in a McDonalds using their open Wi-Fi. I switched to using my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot, and then it loaded no problem. At home, when I'm using my usual router, it works just fine too.

This might not be all of it, but I think it has something to do with one's internet connection. However, I understand better why it wouldn't load while using publicly open Wi-Fi, than internet at home. I've heard about a few people encountering this.
@Sylphiette @HelKeres @Mutron

Pinging you all to add on to the issue - at first when the Coli revamp launched, I had the same problem. Coli would just not load at all no matter what I did. I refreshed, used Ctrl+F5, cleared cache, whitelisted FR on AdBlock, updated Chrome, and nothing worked. However, at the time, I was sitting in a McDonalds using their open Wi-Fi. I switched to using my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot, and then it loaded no problem. At home, when I'm using my usual router, it works just fine too.

This might not be all of it, but I think it has something to do with one's internet connection. However, I understand better why it wouldn't load while using publicly open Wi-Fi, than internet at home. I've heard about a few people encountering this.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="alatusnex" date="2018-03-12 10:13:54" ] Describe the bug in detail: Battlestones restricted by element type can be applied to dragons that do not meet the requirement. For example, a Shale Hybrid Fragment description says it only applies to Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons, but I was able to apply it to an Arcane dragon. [/quote] @alatusnex Thank you for the report, looking into this now.
alatusnex wrote on 2018-03-12 10:13:54:
Describe the bug in detail: Battlestones restricted by element type can be applied to dragons that do not meet the requirement. For example, a Shale Hybrid Fragment description says it only applies to Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons, but I was able to apply it to an Arcane dragon.

@alatusnex

Thank you for the report, looking into this now.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
it was occurring through multiple battles in one "play on" streak but I haven't tried it again to see if it persists now that I've backed out of coli. I'll keep playing and post back here if it crops up again.

It also wasn't linked to any one dragon ability, and was occuring with a variety of enemies but I don't recall the exact attacks they were using.
it was occurring through multiple battles in one "play on" streak but I haven't tried it again to see if it persists now that I've backed out of coli. I'll keep playing and post back here if it crops up again.

It also wasn't linked to any one dragon ability, and was occuring with a variety of enemies but I don't recall the exact attacks they were using.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
Currently grinding in the Mire. (probably applies to all venues) When you meet a group of three enemies, it's harder to select the top most enemy when the middle enemy is still there.
Even if the top most enemy is highlighted, it may still attack the middle enemy. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but but I don't recall it happening with the old coli and it's incredibly irritating because it keeps happening.
Currently grinding in the Mire. (probably applies to all venues) When you meet a group of three enemies, it's harder to select the top most enemy when the middle enemy is still there.
Even if the top most enemy is highlighted, it may still attack the middle enemy. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but but I don't recall it happening with the old coli and it's incredibly irritating because it keeps happening.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I've never seen this before. I've always nipped off to make supper, or took a break browsing other things and left my coli battle open for hours. Windows 10, Chrome, Wired Ethernet desktop. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's a new thing that battles terminate if you take a break? [img]https://i.imgur.com/kJqEPQN.png[/img] Edit to add: Just tried with animations on, my team of male coatls NEVER bounced or jumped around in the old coli, that was the point in me choosing them for my team but now they pounce and jump stupidly. Thank god for no animations.
I've never seen this before. I've always nipped off to make supper, or took a break browsing other things and left my coli battle open for hours. Windows 10, Chrome, Wired Ethernet desktop.

Not sure if it's a bug or if it's a new thing that battles terminate if you take a break?

kJqEPQN.png

Edit to add: Just tried with animations on, my team of male coatls NEVER bounced or jumped around in the old coli, that was the point in me choosing them for my team but now they pounce and jump stupidly. Thank god for no animations.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
When I click into the Coli, nothing shows up. It's just a blank page.
When I click into the Coli, nothing shows up. It's just a blank page.
@Neffi
It might have something to do with the internet connection I'm thinking, as well. I'm not on public wi-fi and the coli used to work for me until one day it suddenly didn't. o3o Super strange.

@Mutron
I cleared my cache again to see if it'd help, but it's still a no-go for me unless I'm on a completely different browser. ;; Just wanted to mention that the coli did this to me before the revamp as well even though it had previously worked before. Seems like it just kinda quit on me randomly one day!
@Neffi
It might have something to do with the internet connection I'm thinking, as well. I'm not on public wi-fi and the coli used to work for me until one day it suddenly didn't. o3o Super strange.

@Mutron
I cleared my cache again to see if it'd help, but it's still a no-go for me unless I'm on a completely different browser. ;; Just wanted to mention that the coli did this to me before the revamp as well even though it had previously worked before. Seems like it just kinda quit on me randomly one day!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I’m using the coli on my iPhone and the coli part of the screen seems to be flickering a lot, almost every time something new is tapped. It gave me quite a headache :(
I’m using the coli on my iPhone and the coli part of the screen seems to be flickering a lot, almost every time something new is tapped. It gave me quite a headache :(
ffGNCkk.png
[quote name="TheGodOfStories" date="2018-03-12 11:10:23" ] Currently grinding in the Mire. (probably applies to all venues) When you meet a group of three enemies, it's harder to select the top most enemy when the middle enemy is still there. Even if the top most enemy is highlighted, it may still attack the middle enemy. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but but I don't recall it happening with the old coli and it's incredibly irritating because it keeps happening. [/quote] On top of this, in a group of four enemies, it's difficult to target the [i]top left[/i] enemy. usually when said enemy is highlighted, it attacks the [i]back right[/i] enemy instead.
TheGodOfStories wrote on 2018-03-12 11:10:23:

On top of this, in a group of four enemies, it's difficult to target the top left enemy. usually when said enemy is highlighted, it attacks the back right enemy instead.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="AnnieGYG" date="2018-03-12 11:15:08" ] I've never seen this before. I've always nipped off to make supper, or took a break browsing other things and left my coli battle open for hours. Windows 10, Chrome, Wired Ethernet desktop. Not sure if it's a bug or if it's a new thing that battles terminate if you take a break? [img]https://i.imgur.com/kJqEPQN.png[/img] Edit to add: Just tried with animations on, my team of male coatls NEVER bounced or jumped around in the old coli, that was the point in me choosing them for my team but now they pounce and jump stupidly. Thank god for no animations. [/quote] @AnnieGYG FYI, there is currently a bug where male Coatls are not floating in the new Coliseum. It is on our list of things to fix. Once this is corrected they will not appear to jump any more. Currently battles idle out after 30 minutes of inactivity, but this was somewhat arbitrarily chosen and may change.
AnnieGYG wrote on 2018-03-12 11:15:08:
I've never seen this before. I've always nipped off to make supper, or took a break browsing other things and left my coli battle open for hours. Windows 10, Chrome, Wired Ethernet desktop.

Not sure if it's a bug or if it's a new thing that battles terminate if you take a break?

kJqEPQN.png

Edit to add: Just tried with animations on, my team of male coatls NEVER bounced or jumped around in the old coli, that was the point in me choosing them for my team but now they pounce and jump stupidly. Thank god for no animations.

@AnnieGYG

FYI, there is currently a bug where male Coatls are not floating in the new Coliseum. It is on our list of things to fix. Once this is corrected they will not appear to jump any more.

Currently battles idle out after 30 minutes of inactivity, but this was somewhat arbitrarily chosen and may change.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104