Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104
@chatoyant
I figured that out after I did tried a few different team combinations and asked my friend.
@chatoyant
I figured that out after I did tried a few different team combinations and asked my friend.
H01Ejx7.png
I just got a new phone. LG G7 using Android 8.0
Browser used: Chrome Mobile

Coliseum Issue: When in full screen, when I tap on anything, nothing works. Attack options won't open when I press the Abilities button, Items won't open up, Defend won't work neither will Flee. Also to make it leave full screen I have to hit the phones back button because the Options and buttons at the bottom also fail to work when in full screen.

Everything works fine as long as it's not in full screen mode.
I just got a new phone. LG G7 using Android 8.0
Browser used: Chrome Mobile

Coliseum Issue: When in full screen, when I tap on anything, nothing works. Attack options won't open when I press the Abilities button, Items won't open up, Defend won't work neither will Flee. Also to make it leave full screen I have to hit the phones back button because the Options and buttons at the bottom also fail to work when in full screen.

Everything works fine as long as it's not in full screen mode.
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b82b8f8a18200c04180a1967bb1d513d/tumblr_pei27qkR9J1srpvz5o1_400.png[/img] I fought a pack of four crowned bonepriests in the Sandswept Delta, and they dropped the vista for the Scorched Forest. (They might have just come from there?)
tumblr_pei27qkR9J1srpvz5o1_400.png

I fought a pack of four crowned bonepriests in the Sandswept Delta, and they dropped the vista for the Scorched Forest. (They might have just come from there?)
Meditate is supposed to reduce damage by 75% for only 2 turns, but in reality it lasts for 3 turns.

I tested this against Haste to make sure I was counting right, and the Haste effect disappears after 5 turns like it's supposed to. Meditate's effect disappears after 3 turns.
Meditate is supposed to reduce damage by 75% for only 2 turns, but in reality it lasts for 3 turns.

I tested this against Haste to make sure I was counting right, and the Haste effect disappears after 5 turns like it's supposed to. Meditate's effect disappears after 3 turns.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Clicking to go to the coliseum gives me a blank page (image below)

Technical Stuff:
FF Quantam 61.0.1
MacBook Pro Laptop
Wireless DSL - Home
Sophos Antivirus 9.6.7

Describe the bug in detail:
Clicked the link to the Coliseum. Got the page shown below. Cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer, tried https link. It does load on Chrome, but Chrome is the browser I use for Work (so as not to have to log in and out of things all day and so that things saved on Drive don't end up in the wrong drive)

It worked on FF a couple days ago just fine.

acfynl.jpg
Clicking to go to the coliseum gives me a blank page (image below)

Technical Stuff:
FF Quantam 61.0.1
MacBook Pro Laptop
Wireless DSL - Home
Sophos Antivirus 9.6.7

Describe the bug in detail:
Clicked the link to the Coliseum. Got the page shown below. Cleared cache, restarted browser, restarted computer, tried https link. It does load on Chrome, but Chrome is the browser I use for Work (so as not to have to log in and out of things all day and so that things saved on Drive don't end up in the wrong drive)

It worked on FF a couple days ago just fine.

acfynl.jpg
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Not really having any other issues, but I'm not getting any achievements associated with the colosseum. I recently lvled 3 dragons all the way up to 25 and haven't gotten any of the achievements, but in that time I have gotten achievements for other things.

I've used the colosseum on both a macbook and mobile, chrome as the browser and wireless internet for both.
Not really having any other issues, but I'm not getting any achievements associated with the colosseum. I recently lvled 3 dragons all the way up to 25 and haven't gotten any of the achievements, but in that time I have gotten achievements for other things.

I've used the colosseum on both a macbook and mobile, chrome as the browser and wireless internet for both.
1DamPGa.gifGRmuABI.pngTTxEpjT.gif
@blackgipsie

Coliseum achievements are currently disabled.
@blackgipsie

Coliseum achievements are currently disabled.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I'm am unsure where to place this so I'll do it here.

Is the coliseum monster battle working yet?

Mines is not and I'm gone to multiple forms. It's seems to me from what I've read that it's been working for a while now.
I've already done the troubleshooting and it still will not show up as available.
I'm am unsure where to place this so I'll do it here.

Is the coliseum monster battle working yet?

Mines is not and I'm gone to multiple forms. It's seems to me from what I've read that it's been working for a while now.
I've already done the troubleshooting and it still will not show up as available.
original.gif
A SIGN FROM GOD
@OceanofDreams02

What do you mean by "coliseum monster battle" and "working"? If you're talking about the coliseum venues, yes, those are functioning and have been forever, the beta of the newest coli included. You need to provide more information; screenshots, detailed descriptions, the troubleshooting steps you have taken, etc.
@OceanofDreams02

What do you mean by "coliseum monster battle" and "working"? If you're talking about the coliseum venues, yes, those are functioning and have been forever, the beta of the newest coli included. You need to provide more information; screenshots, detailed descriptions, the troubleshooting steps you have taken, etc.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Lag is more of an issue than usual, probably because there's more people playing it during Drakeharvest. Just thought I should let you know.

Playing on Chrome, all other pages are lag-free.
Lag is more of an issue than usual, probably because there's more people playing it during Drakeharvest. Just thought I should let you know.

Playing on Chrome, all other pages are lag-free.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 103 104