Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
I don't know where else to bring this up, but I don't think it's a bug. Just a... weird... decision...?

So, um. Male Coatls don't float anymore. My main Coli dragon is a Coatl and it looks really weird having him just... balance on his tiptoes... Was that intentional or will it be fixed or...?
I don't know where else to bring this up, but I don't think it's a bug. Just a... weird... decision...?

So, um. Male Coatls don't float anymore. My main Coli dragon is a Coatl and it looks really weird having him just... balance on his tiptoes... Was that intentional or will it be fixed or...?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Laptop, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Chrome latest Home wireless, no antivirus, uBlock installed, Flightrising white-listed It's a mild issue, but the party selection screen sometimes flickers, seemingly while I keep the cursor unmoving on a certain spot on the dragon (where the circle would be on the other side of the dragon is a rough estimation). Specifically, the address bar and the dragon information box flicker in tandem, but I cannot reliably cause it - I'll admit that a few months ago browser-Discord did something similar so it might be an issue on my side. [img]https://i.imgur.com/n8ta7ab.png[/img]
Laptop, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Chrome latest
Home wireless, no antivirus, uBlock installed, Flightrising white-listed

It's a mild issue, but the party selection screen sometimes flickers, seemingly while I keep the cursor unmoving on a certain spot on the dragon (where the circle would be on the other side of the dragon is a rough estimation). Specifically, the address bar and the dragon information box flicker in tandem, but I cannot reliably cause it - I'll admit that a few months ago browser-Discord did something similar so it might be an issue on my side.

n8ta7ab.png
JQQ3Fjt.png
Browsers Used: Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0 and Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit) Device Used : Desktop Device Operating System : Windows 10 64bit Internet Connection Type : Home/Wired/Cable Antivirus Installed : nope Antivirus Version: n/a Describe the bug in detail: Battlestones restricted by element type can be applied to dragons that do not meet the requirement. For example, a Shale Hybrid Fragment description says it only applies to Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons, but I was able to apply it to an Arcane dragon. [img][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2s9qhdl.png[/IMG][/img] Thanks!
Browsers Used: Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0 and Firefox 58.0.2 (64-bit)

Device Used : Desktop

Device Operating System : Windows 10 64bit

Internet Connection Type : Home/Wired/Cable

Antivirus Installed : nope
Antivirus Version: n/a
Describe the bug in detail: Battlestones restricted by element type can be applied to dragons that do not meet the requirement. For example, a Shale Hybrid Fragment description says it only applies to Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons, but I was able to apply it to an Arcane dragon.

[img][/img]2s9qhdl.png

Thanks!
Browser(s) Used Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device(s) Used Desktop
Device Operating System Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Internet Connection Type Home Wifi
Antivirus Installed: None

If you have three dragons in your party, and exalt one of them, the entire party gets cleared out of the active party.
Browser(s) Used Google Chrome
Browser(s) Version Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device(s) Used Desktop
Device Operating System Windows 8.1 64 Bit
Internet Connection Type Home Wifi
Antivirus Installed: None

If you have three dragons in your party, and exalt one of them, the entire party gets cleared out of the active party.
HzGpUHb.png
I just got 4 captchas in a row... and I clicked the dragon in all of them. Super annoying. They already show up plenty without duplicates.
I just got 4 captchas in a row... and I clicked the dragon in all of them. Super annoying. They already show up plenty without duplicates.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Coli is running significantly faster for me on mobile, which I definitely appreciate.

I keep getting a pop up error about "mis-matched breath". It's happening repeatedly, for all the dragons in the party. Edited to add that it allows me to keep playing after clicking "ok" on the pop up, can't tell if it's impacting play other than that.

Also had a one-off where one of my dragons stayed in the forward "attack" position after her turn had ended. It let me keep playing as normal and she went back where she was supposed to be after her next turn.

https://imgur.com/a/s1ZeR

I'm playing with safari on an iPhone, wifi on a home network.
Coli is running significantly faster for me on mobile, which I definitely appreciate.

I keep getting a pop up error about "mis-matched breath". It's happening repeatedly, for all the dragons in the party. Edited to add that it allows me to keep playing after clicking "ok" on the pop up, can't tell if it's impacting play other than that.

Also had a one-off where one of my dragons stayed in the forward "attack" position after her turn had ended. It let me keep playing as normal and she went back where she was supposed to be after her next turn.

https://imgur.com/a/s1ZeR

I'm playing with safari on an iPhone, wifi on a home network.
Sparklers Stardust Sap Lamp Livewire Endlers
[quote name="Tox" date="2018-03-12 09:52:39" ] I don't know where else to bring this up, but I don't think it's a bug. Just a... weird... decision...? So, um. Male Coatls don't float anymore. My main Coli dragon is a Coatl and it looks really weird having him just... balance on his tiptoes... Was that intentional or will it be fixed or...? [/quote] @Tox If a dragon that used to float is not floating any more, it is a bug. We have added it to our list of things to fix.
Tox wrote on 2018-03-12 09:52:39:

@Tox

If a dragon that used to float is not floating any more, it is a bug. We have added it to our list of things to fix.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FtISgcN.png[/img] The infoboxes for battlestones stay in the same slot even when the corresponding stones are swapped. Locking the stones makes the infoboxes swap as intended.
FtISgcN.png
The infoboxes for battlestones stay in the same slot even when the corresponding stones are swapped. Locking the stones makes the infoboxes swap as intended.
4Dclvwp.png
[quote name="SisterDear" date="2018-03-12 10:52:45" ] I keep getting a pop up error about "mis-matched breath". It's happening repeatedly, for all the dragons in the party. Also had a one-off where one of my dragons stayed in the forward "attack" position after her turn had ended. It let me keep playing as normal and she went back where she was supposed to be after her next turn. [/quote] @SisterDear That popup only occurs if the client and server get out of sync. Once it happens once in a battle it is likely to keep occurring until the end of that battle. Is this happening in multiple battles for you? Does it seem to happen after a dragon or enemy uses a particular ability?
SisterDear wrote on 2018-03-12 10:52:45:
I keep getting a pop up error about "mis-matched breath". It's happening repeatedly, for all the dragons in the party. Also had a one-off where one of my dragons stayed in the forward "attack" position after her turn had ended. It let me keep playing as normal and she went back where she was supposed to be after her next turn.

@SisterDear

That popup only occurs if the client and server get out of sync. Once it happens once in a battle it is likely to keep occurring until the end of that battle.

Is this happening in multiple battles for you? Does it seem to happen after a dragon or enemy uses a particular ability?
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

Oh! Okay! Sorry I didn't give specs then, haha. I guess it's happening for everyone though, huh? Thanks for all your hard work!
@Mutron

Oh! Okay! Sorry I didn't give specs then, haha. I guess it's happening for everyone though, huh? Thanks for all your hard work!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104