Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104
@Lightning

Had you been training exaltees right before this happened? There's currently a bug that clears the entire party when one of the dragons in it is exalted; the solution until it gets fixed is to remove any dragons you intend to exalt from the party before doing so.
@Lightning

Had you been training exaltees right before this happened? There's currently a bug that clears the entire party when one of the dragons in it is exalted; the solution until it gets fixed is to remove any dragons you intend to exalt from the party before doing so.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@LingwysticMistic
Ooh, probably, I train a lot of dragons.
@LingwysticMistic
Ooh, probably, I train a lot of dragons.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
When i go fullscreen and try to press the buttons or enemies on the screen they don't work.
When i go fullscreen and try to press the buttons or enemies on the screen they don't work.
dm6FUan.gif
OS: windows 10 home (64 bit) browser: chrome 65.0.3325.181 (official build) (64 bit) internet connection: home wi-fi in some enemy packs, certain enemies take their fallen ally's turn. this seems to happen when there are enemies with different quickness in the same pack; the slower enemy takes the faster one's turn. the main offenders are toridae and kamaitachi. the packs with mixed psywurms and brilliant psywurms seem to work okay. this was also an issue in the old coliseum, but i don't remember if it affected the same enemy packs. in case it matters, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16183103]this[/url] is the dragon i'm using. [LIST] [*]pack: scythe kamaitachi, sickle kamaitachi, salve kamaitachi [/LIST] i rally, then eliminate the scythe kamaitachi. this is what the turns look like after that [img]https://i.imgur.com/p8HUbKy.png[/img] i eliminate the salve kamaitachi, and the sickle kamaitachi takes its turn [img]https://i.imgur.com/2wS4ovz.png[/img] [LIST] [*]pack: venomous toridae, poisonous toridae, venomous toridae [/LIST] i rally [img]https://i.imgur.com/KoJRseP.png[/img] i eliminate one of the two venomous toridae, and the poisonous toridae takes its turn [img]https://i.imgur.com/VcKQSTA.png[/img] [LIST] [*]pack: brilliant psywurm, common podid, scythe kamaitachi [/LIST] i rally. after that, i have three turns before the brilliant psywurm [img]https://i.imgur.com/gRZZ5BD.png[/img] i eliminate the scythe kamaitachi, and one of the following two turns i was supposed to have before the brilliant psywurm disappears [img]https://i.imgur.com/RWhe0z5.png[/img] [LIST] [*]pack: salve kamaitachi, venomous toridae, poisonous toridae, poisonous toridae [/LIST] i rally, and eliminate the venomous toridae. so far everything is okay. then i eliminate the salve kamaitachi, and both poisonous toridae jump ahead in the turns lineup [LIST] [*]pack: poisonous toridae, venomous toridae [/LIST] i rally. i eliminate the venomous toridae, and the poisonous toridae takes its turn (i forgot to take screenshots for the last two packs, and haven't encountered them anymore. i might add screenshots later)
browser: chrome 65.0.3325.181 (official build) (64 bit)
internet connection: home wi-fi

in some enemy packs, certain enemies take their fallen ally's turn. this seems to happen when there are enemies with different quickness in the same pack; the slower enemy takes the faster one's turn.
the main offenders are toridae and kamaitachi. the packs with mixed psywurms and brilliant psywurms seem to work okay.
this was also an issue in the old coliseum, but i don't remember if it affected the same enemy packs.
in case it matters, this is the dragon i'm using.

• pack: scythe kamaitachi, sickle kamaitachi, salve kamaitachi
i rally, then eliminate the scythe kamaitachi. this is what the turns look like after that
p8HUbKy.png
i eliminate the salve kamaitachi, and the sickle kamaitachi takes its turn
2wS4ovz.png

• pack: venomous toridae, poisonous toridae, venomous toridae
i rally
KoJRseP.png
i eliminate one of the two venomous toridae, and the poisonous toridae takes its turn
VcKQSTA.png

• pack: brilliant psywurm, common podid, scythe kamaitachi
i rally. after that, i have three turns before the brilliant psywurm
gRZZ5BD.png
i eliminate the scythe kamaitachi, and one of the following two turns i was supposed to have before the brilliant psywurm disappears
RWhe0z5.png

• pack: salve kamaitachi, venomous toridae, poisonous toridae, poisonous toridae
i rally, and eliminate the venomous toridae. so far everything is okay. then i eliminate the salve kamaitachi, and both poisonous toridae jump ahead in the turns lineup

• pack: poisonous toridae, venomous toridae
i rally. i eliminate the venomous toridae, and the poisonous toridae takes its turn

(i forgot to take screenshots for the last two packs, and haven't encountered them anymore. i might add screenshots later)
fzww6al.png
Latest version of Safari, Mobile (iPad) iOS 11.2.6, Wireless, no antivirus.
During several hours of grinding today, I have had issues with Camping.
When pressing the correct dragon it will treat it as if I pressed a non-dragon and I get to pick again. I have made sure it was the correct dragon I pressed. I did not have this issue earlier in the week.
Latest version of Safari, Mobile (iPad) iOS 11.2.6, Wireless, no antivirus.
During several hours of grinding today, I have had issues with Camping.
When pressing the correct dragon it will treat it as if I pressed a non-dragon and I get to pick again. I have made sure it was the correct dragon I pressed. I did not have this issue earlier in the week.
E5NiyJY.png
I am unsure of how to screenshot this to best show what's happening, but this has happened to me twice now.

I leveled fodder up in the Mire, and made the choice to take them all up to 8 instead of my usual 7. I am 100% positive they all hit level 8. However, when I went back to my party organization list to put a new fodder in the party, they all showed as being level 7. I put them back in the party, got them one more level, and it seemed to stick that time.

I tried again tonight, just to see if it would happen again, and sure enough, it did. I leveled the fodder dragon until I got the level 8 level up, then went back to my party screen, and now it's showing her as level 7.

I was on my PC for the first time, using Windows 10 on Chrome, and tonight I'm on my Android device, also using Chrome.
I am unsure of how to screenshot this to best show what's happening, but this has happened to me twice now.

I leveled fodder up in the Mire, and made the choice to take them all up to 8 instead of my usual 7. I am 100% positive they all hit level 8. However, when I went back to my party organization list to put a new fodder in the party, they all showed as being level 7. I put them back in the party, got them one more level, and it seemed to stick that time.

I tried again tonight, just to see if it would happen again, and sure enough, it did. I leveled the fodder dragon until I got the level 8 level up, then went back to my party screen, and now it's showing her as level 7.

I was on my PC for the first time, using Windows 10 on Chrome, and tonight I'm on my Android device, also using Chrome.
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Cylence" date="2018-03-24 16:41:14" ] I am unsure of how to screenshot this to best show what's happening, but this has happened to me twice now. I leveled fodder up in the Mire, and made the choice to take them all up to 8 instead of my usual 7. I am 100% positive they all hit level 8. However, when I went back to my party organization list to put a new fodder in the party, they all showed as being level 7. I put them back in the party, got them one more level, and it seemed to stick that time. I tried again tonight, just to see if it would happen again, and sure enough, it did. I leveled the fodder dragon until I got the level 8 level up, then went back to my party screen, and now it's showing her as level 7. I was on my PC for the first time, using Windows 10 on Chrome, and tonight I'm on my Android device, also using Chrome. [/quote] I had an instance of this a couple nights ago, but assumed I had mis-read the level bar when the dragon leveled up. Also, not sure if it's a bug or just really poor RNG for me, but 2 weeks in GW and pretty much food, potions, and rarely fams are all that's dropped. Stones and toolboxes seem rarer than before; apparel (does it truly even exist there?) and crates haven't dropped at all.
Cylence wrote on 2018-03-24 16:41:14:

I had an instance of this a couple nights ago, but assumed I had mis-read the level bar when the dragon leveled up.

Also, not sure if it's a bug or just really poor RNG for me, but 2 weeks in GW and pretty much food, potions, and rarely fams are all that's dropped. Stones and toolboxes seem rarer than before; apparel (does it truly even exist there?) and crates haven't dropped at all.
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
I't tells me that it is possible to put a glass hybrid fragment on a nature dragon vv
https://imgur.com/a/eDVHy
I't tells me that it is possible to put a glass hybrid fragment on a nature dragon vv
https://imgur.com/a/eDVHy
V3TbaXu.png
@crombinatorrjr are you able to lock the stone?
fzww6al.png
[quote name="chatoyant" date="2018-03-25 13:48:53" ] @crombinatorrjr are you able to lock the stone? [/quote] Nope, I just get an error message. It's also happening with my lightning dragon and a shale hybrid fragment.
chatoyant wrote on 2018-03-25 13:48:53:

Nope, I just get an error message. It's also happening with my lightning dragon and a shale hybrid fragment.
V3TbaXu.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104