Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104
Chrome 65.0.3325.181 Laptop/Tablet Interchangeable Windows 8 Nextbook Touchscreen Windows 8.1 with Bing Wireless Home Internet Connection Windows Defender 1.263.908.0 __________________________________________________________________ Not sure if this is intentional, or just a bug. Within the camping intermission screen... Out of sheer curiosity I intentionally clicked everything not a dragon. After 5 attempts, this message pops up. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JK8eI5Z.png[/img] I am able to access the coliseum, but selecting a venue results in it popping up again, and it brings me back to the Coliseum selection screen.
Chrome
Laptop/Tablet Interchangeable
Windows 8 Nextbook Touchscreen
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Wireless Home Internet Connection
Windows Defender

JK8eI5Z.png
I am able to access the coliseum, but selecting a venue results in it popping up again, and it brings me back to the Coliseum selection screen.
@Wulfie52

It's intentional. The captchas are there to discourage botting, so if you fail too many in a row, you get locked out of the coli for a while.
@Wulfie52

It's intentional. The captchas are there to discourage botting, so if you fail too many in a row, you get locked out of the coli for a while.
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
Not really a bug, more of me reaffirming what others have mentioned. The captcha backgrounds need to be changed to more basic ones. I mean honestly, how do you expect us - especially on mobile! - to be able to spot the dragon here?? Especially considering the dragons are in inverted positions, reversed, etc. which makes them even harder to identify. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9io95G9.png[/img]
Not really a bug, more of me reaffirming what others have mentioned. The captcha backgrounds need to be changed to more basic ones. I mean honestly, how do you expect us - especially on mobile! - to be able to spot the dragon here?? Especially considering the dragons are in inverted positions, reversed, etc. which makes them even harder to identify.

9io95G9.png
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
I am on mobile so this might be an issue just cuz I use a touch screen...but I think it still needs to be looked at:

I got locked out of the Coli because the loot from the previous page kept one of the seafood description windows open in the middle of the coli, so when a camping thing came up I wasn’t able to click the dragon because the item description window was stuck in the way. I didn’t think about taking a screen shot of it...darn. But it was really stupid and really irritating.

I’ve been having issues with the new Coli on mobile with bringing up the description windows for the items that were dropped from enemies. I don’t even click the item directly and it still pops up. Usually they go away after I click next or start to battle.
This ALSO happens with the item description windows of my dragon’s stones. Like sometimes the eliminate and scratch item description will pop up all over the page and throw me off. If it happens again I’ll take a screen shot and post it (once I can get back in the Coli...)
I am on mobile so this might be an issue just cuz I use a touch screen...but I think it still needs to be looked at:

I got locked out of the Coli because the loot from the previous page kept one of the seafood description windows open in the middle of the coli, so when a camping thing came up I wasn’t able to click the dragon because the item description window was stuck in the way. I didn’t think about taking a screen shot of it...darn. But it was really stupid and really irritating.

I’ve been having issues with the new Coli on mobile with bringing up the description windows for the items that were dropped from enemies. I don’t even click the item directly and it still pops up. Usually they go away after I click next or start to battle.
This ALSO happens with the item description windows of my dragon’s stones. Like sometimes the eliminate and scratch item description will pop up all over the page and throw me off. If it happens again I’ll take a screen shot and post it (once I can get back in the Coli...)
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
I'm using Firefox 57.0 on my laptop with Windows 8.1, with a cable internet connection at home. Antivirus is Avast 17.7.2314. Describe the bug in detail: I was hit with Enamor by a Sunbeam Dryad in the Blooming Grove, and was left with the Silence condition. I should be able to still use my Energy Stone, as the tooltip says, but on the attack selection screen, Anticipate was also greyed out and could not be clicked. Include any screenshots you think may be relevant. [img]https://puu.sh/zNlc6/e73e39c1b3.jpg[/img] [b] EDIT[/b] Another dragon was hit by Enamor, this time by a Flowering Pohip, and Scratch could be used as normal. Same game session, didn't even refresh. [img]http://puu.sh/zNmX8/6f6b085cac.jpg[/img]
I'm using Firefox 57.0 on my laptop with Windows 8.1, with a cable internet connection at home. Antivirus is Avast 17.7.2314.

Describe the bug in detail:
I was hit with Enamor by a Sunbeam Dryad in the Blooming Grove, and was left with the Silence condition. I should be able to still use my Energy Stone, as the tooltip says, but on the attack selection screen, Anticipate was also greyed out and could not be clicked.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.
e73e39c1b3.jpg

EDIT

Another dragon was hit by Enamor, this time by a Flowering Pohip, and Scratch could be used as normal. Same game session, didn't even refresh.
6f6b085cac.jpg
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
Why is it that sometimes, even if you click the dragon in the camping screen, it takes it as the wrong answer? It's getting really annoying really fast.
Why is it that sometimes, even if you click the dragon in the camping screen, it takes it as the wrong answer? It's getting really annoying really fast.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Please fix the camping bug pleaaase. It's annoying. Here, I even recorded it: [img]https://i.imgur.com/e1N6hWH.gif[/img] Even though I clearly clicked within the bounds of the image of the imperial, it reset camping as if that was the wrong answer. And no, it's not because I clicked on the "transparent hole" beneath the dragon's belly, because 1) the gif recorder I use shifts my mouse cursor to the right a little bit for some reason and 2) I've clicked on those "holes" before and got through camping without a problem
Please fix the camping bug pleaaase. It's annoying. Here, I even recorded it:

e1N6hWH.gif

Even though I clearly clicked within the bounds of the image of the imperial, it reset camping as if that was the wrong answer. And no, it's not because I clicked on the "transparent hole" beneath the dragon's belly, because 1) the gif recorder I use shifts my mouse cursor to the right a little bit for some reason and 2) I've clicked on those "holes" before and got through camping without a problem
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 11:53:25" ] [quote name="Lililira" date="2018-03-12 11:39:15" ] It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd. ... Is this an intentional change or a bug? [/quote] @Lililira This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum. [/quote] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change this back. It has made coli so much more difficult and frustrating! Relying on the fact that dragons won’t lose breath from one battle to the next is an important part of my coli strategy, and I know it is for many others too. Please do not take this away from us.
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 11:53:25:
Lililira wrote on 2018-03-12 11:39:15:
It looks like if a dragon faints, they lose all their breath when they revive in the next battle. This didn't happen in the old coli, where breath was carried over between battles even when the dragon was KO'd.

Is this an intentional change or a bug?

@Lililira

This is an intentional change to fix a long-standing bug in the old Coliseum.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change this back. It has made coli so much more difficult and frustrating! Relying on the fact that dragons won’t lose breath from one battle to the next is an important part of my coli strategy, and I know it is for many others too.

Please do not take this away from us.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Has Reflect been changed in how it works?

In old coli:
1. Mage casts Reflect on team member
2. Mage casts Reflect on self.
3. Effect lasted about 5 turns for both team members.

In new coli:
1. Mage casts Reflect on team member.
3. Reflect immediately disappears as soon as team member's turn comes up.

This makes no sense.
Has Reflect been changed in how it works?

In old coli:
1. Mage casts Reflect on team member
3. Effect lasted about 5 turns for both team members.

In new coli:
1. Mage casts Reflect on team member.
3. Reflect immediately disappears as soon as team member's turn comes up.

This makes no sense.
30oPYgq.png
Using Windows 10 and Chrome on a desktop, all the coli buttons except organize party are not working. I don't see any announcement for that, so I apologize if I missed it.
Using Windows 10 and Chrome on a desktop, all the coli buttons except organize party are not working. I don't see any announcement for that, so I apologize if I missed it.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104