Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: jeez probably Windows 7?
Internet: Home

The Bug: When Silence is applied to my dragon whose energy stone is Anticipate, I am unable to use any stone abilities, most notably Anticipate itself, and I have to finish that turn with Defend or a healing potion. Silence appears to work properly on my dragons whose energy stones are Scratch and Meditate.
Browser: Google Chrome
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: jeez probably Windows 7?
Internet: Home

The Bug: When Silence is applied to my dragon whose energy stone is Anticipate, I am unable to use any stone abilities, most notably Anticipate itself, and I have to finish that turn with Defend or a healing potion. Silence appears to work properly on my dragons whose energy stones are Scratch and Meditate.
Is...is the whole Coli down right now? I can't get into anything other than Organize Party. Did I miss a memo?
Is...is the whole Coli down right now? I can't get into anything other than Organize Party. Did I miss a memo?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zgsVcUi.jpg[/img] Browser: Chrome, latest version Device: Apple Macbook Pro (2013) Internet: WiFi So that happened... I let it load for like 5 minutes, but it was stuck like that. As if the coli portion froze, but I could still scroll up and down the page. It happened during the Beta too, but I just figured it'd be fixed. Worth mentioning! It happened after I tried to "Fight On" after a few consecutive battles.
zgsVcUi.jpg

Browser: Chrome, latest version
Device: Apple Macbook Pro (2013)
Internet: WiFi

So that happened... I let it load for like 5 minutes, but it was stuck like that. As if the coli portion froze, but I could still scroll up and down the page. It happened during the Beta too, but I just figured it'd be fixed. Worth mentioning! It happened after I tried to "Fight On" after a few consecutive battles.
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
@Trix

It means you don't have any dragons in your Coliseum party. See also this post.
@Trix

It means you don't have any dragons in your Coliseum party. See also this post.
Whenever I'm in fullscreen mode and use the ESC key to go back, a step, it closes me out of fullscreen mode instead. Nothing else happens, it's just super annoying that I either have to press ESC twice, or manually click back.
Whenever I'm in fullscreen mode and use the ESC key to go back, a step, it closes me out of fullscreen mode instead. Nothing else happens, it's just super annoying that I either have to press ESC twice, or manually click back.
I got a camping screen twice in a row, as in
Battle
Camping screen
Camping Screen
Battle

The buffs don't stack, the buff from the second camping is what carried over into the next battle. Just making the post because I don't think you guys intended for it to appear back to back like that : )

Edit;; just happened again seems to happen kinda frequently
I got a camping screen twice in a row, as in
Battle
Camping screen
Camping Screen
Battle

The buffs don't stack, the buff from the second camping is what carried over into the next battle. Just making the post because I don't think you guys intended for it to appear back to back like that : )

Edit;; just happened again seems to happen kinda frequently
Not really a coli bug, but it's related to the coli.
The well fed bonus for keeping your clan fed for 3 days in a row STILL does not give the extra 15% battle experiance.

I was hoping that the new coli would have addressed this, but it seems to have been overlooked.
Not really a coli bug, but it's related to the coli.
The well fed bonus for keeping your clan fed for 3 days in a row STILL does not give the extra 15% battle experiance.

I was hoping that the new coli would have addressed this, but it seems to have been overlooked.
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
As I said earlier in the posts the coli is not giving xp for any of my dragons and I have everything y'all have said to do to include using https and it did not work. Please fix asap
As I said earlier in the posts the coli is not giving xp for any of my dragons and I have everything y'all have said to do to include using https and it did not work. Please fix asap
@Smoochie69

Where are you fighting? You only get exp when you fight within 5 levels of your highest dragon.
@Smoochie69

Where are you fighting? You only get exp when you fight within 5 levels of your highest dragon.
So I’m not sure if this counts as a bug so much as a possibly unintended side effect of items being stacked in the loot window now, but I’ve noticed all the loot won after a battle seems to be organized by ID number now instead of by which enemy dropped it like in the old coli. I’ve included screenshots to help show what I mean. [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/1zbf28i.jpg[/IMG] Here’s a group of a Spotted Faun, Five-toed Pilco, and Grove Piper. In the old coli the drops would’ve shown up as anything from the top enemy first, followed by anything from the middle, and then anything from the bottom. Now... [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ptcaht.jpg[/IMG] Of the loot shown here, item 1 came from the bottom enemy, item 2 from the top, item 3 from the bottom, and items 4 and 5 from the middle, which directly corresponds to their ID numbers. Here are the items to confirm their IDs: [item=Goat] [item=Spotted Goat] [item=Wooden Flute] [item=Rolly Polly] [item=Pilco Segments] (For quick reference, the IDs are 23826, 23828, 23829, 23863, and 23865.) Now don’t get me wrong, I think the stacked loot is cool and looks neater overall, and this different organization probably isn’t a big deal in most cases, but it does make it harder/impossible to tell which enemy dropped certain rarer items, namely festival chests. Since the chests will always be released after the regular enemy drops they’ll have higher IDs and therefore [i]always[/i] show up at the end of the loot, regardless of which enemy they actually came from. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1388514/1]And a lot of users find it useful to know which enemies drop which fest chests.[/url] I don’t know if this is something that can be tweaked without getting rid of the new stacking entirely, but I figured it’s worth pointing out.
So I’m not sure if this counts as a bug so much as a possibly unintended side effect of items being stacked in the loot window now, but I’ve noticed all the loot won after a battle seems to be organized by ID number now instead of by which enemy dropped it like in the old coli. I’ve included screenshots to help show what I mean.

1zbf28i.jpg
Here’s a group of a Spotted Faun, Five-toed Pilco, and Grove Piper. In the old coli the drops would’ve shown up as anything from the top enemy first, followed by anything from the middle, and then anything from the bottom. Now...

2ptcaht.jpg
Of the loot shown here, item 1 came from the bottom enemy, item 2 from the top, item 3 from the bottom, and items 4 and 5 from the middle, which directly corresponds to their ID numbers. Here are the items to confirm their IDs:
Goat Spotted Goat Wooden Flute Rolly Polly Pilco Segments
(For quick reference, the IDs are 23826, 23828, 23829, 23863, and 23865.)

Now don’t get me wrong, I think the stacked loot is cool and looks neater overall, and this different organization probably isn’t a big deal in most cases, but it does make it harder/impossible to tell which enemy dropped certain rarer items, namely festival chests. Since the chests will always be released after the regular enemy drops they’ll have higher IDs and therefore always show up at the end of the loot, regardless of which enemy they actually came from. And a lot of users find it useful to know which enemies drop which fest chests.

I don’t know if this is something that can be tweaked without getting rid of the new stacking entirely, but I figured it’s worth pointing out.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 103 104