Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-03-12 07:26:26" ] @ChaosSama @Cakeless Sorry about this, you should be able to get back in now. If this happens again, for now, please close the Coliseum tab and open it again, rather than trying to solve the obscured camp puzzle. We are adding this to our bug tracker. [/quote] @Mutron Thank you so much <3 When I opened again, the Camping screen was free and I was able to play with the bonus strength, but again the item description popped up and stayed. I'll close the tab everytime this happens ;)
Mutron wrote on 2018-03-12 07:26:26:
@ChaosSama @Cakeless

Sorry about this, you should be able to get back in now.

If this happens again, for now, please close the Coliseum tab and open it again, rather than trying to solve the obscured camp puzzle. We are adding this to our bug tracker.

@Mutron

Thank you so much <3 When I opened again, the Camping screen was free and I was able to play with the bonus strength, but again the item description popped up and stayed. I'll close the tab everytime this happens ;)
windf1.png

is it a bug that my dragons now lose all breath when they faint cuz it never did that before.
is it a bug that my dragons now lose all breath when they faint cuz it never did that before.
This isn’t anything major, just a little visual glitch I noticed. I’m on my Iphone using Safari, and I noticed this in the Organizing Party area. I will scroll through my dragons, and on random ones the energy bar won’t show up. All I have to do is scroll a little more and the bar will pop back up. It will happen on various ones as I continue scrolling, however, wth no rhyme or reason.
This isn’t anything major, just a little visual glitch I noticed. I’m on my Iphone using Safari, and I noticed this in the Organizing Party area. I will scroll through my dragons, and on random ones the energy bar won’t show up. All I have to do is scroll a little more and the bar will pop back up. It will happen on various ones as I continue scrolling, however, wth no rhyme or reason.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Heyo, reporting in from my desktop pc, running on wireless internet (Netgear router, ISP Xfinity), Norton antivirus (with Adblock, sorry mate this place gave me shart before), browser: Chrome (most recent version)

Bug:
Adjustments needed for keyboard controls!
I feel like the topmost skill should be mapped to 'w' (WADS), as currently it is 'e' so it makes skill selection awkward. However, qwer for the enemies is a-ok.

Also, no buttons seem to map to the continue screen.

(Not quite a bug but hey, improvements)
Heyo, reporting in from my desktop pc, running on wireless internet (Netgear router, ISP Xfinity), Norton antivirus (with Adblock, sorry mate this place gave me shart before), browser: Chrome (most recent version)

Bug:
Adjustments needed for keyboard controls!
I feel like the topmost skill should be mapped to 'w' (WADS), as currently it is 'e' so it makes skill selection awkward. However, qwer for the enemies is a-ok.

Also, no buttons seem to map to the continue screen.

(Not quite a bug but hey, improvements)
eE6RhYO.png
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Wireless
Antivirus: Avast

Bug: This happens on my mobile (and I believe has also happened on my Ipad using safari). While battling enemies when not in fullscreen mode, the page tends to zoom in and out occasionally when tapping to select enemies. I believe that sometimes the tapping is triggering the double-tap zoom function on my mobile devices. While coli is usable, it is very disorienting and annoying. This did not happen on legacy coli

Additionally, and this happens on desktop as well (Using Windows/Chrome), when a dragon faints and is revived in the next battle, it loses all the breath it had built prior to fainting. I'm not sure if this is working as intended, but this is not how legacy coli worked. Therefore I am mentioning it. If this is working as intended, alas, I'll be disappointed as it makes things more difficult IMO
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Wireless
Antivirus: Avast

Bug: This happens on my mobile (and I believe has also happened on my Ipad using safari). While battling enemies when not in fullscreen mode, the page tends to zoom in and out occasionally when tapping to select enemies. I believe that sometimes the tapping is triggering the double-tap zoom function on my mobile devices. While coli is usable, it is very disorienting and annoying. This did not happen on legacy coli

Additionally, and this happens on desktop as well (Using Windows/Chrome), when a dragon faints and is revived in the next battle, it loses all the breath it had built prior to fainting. I'm not sure if this is working as intended, but this is not how legacy coli worked. Therefore I am mentioning it. If this is working as intended, alas, I'll be disappointed as it makes things more difficult IMO
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
Minor graphical glitch.

On Latest version of Chrome with Windows 10 PC, Ethernet wired connection and Windows Defender.

I have all effects turned off, when I have Reflect up on one of my dragons and use the dragon to attack then the Reflect bubble graphic moves towards the enemy while the dragon stays still.

Doesn't seem to have any adverse impact, just funny to watch the reflect graphic made out of rubber.
Minor graphical glitch.

On Latest version of Chrome with Windows 10 PC, Ethernet wired connection and Windows Defender.

I have all effects turned off, when I have Reflect up on one of my dragons and use the dragon to attack then the Reflect bubble graphic moves towards the enemy while the dragon stays still.

Doesn't seem to have any adverse impact, just funny to watch the reflect graphic made out of rubber.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
@Flamebird

I noticed the same thing with my derg that fainted with lots of breath...and I also wondered if the ability to maintain breath before revamp had been a bug.
@Flamebird

I noticed the same thing with my derg that fainted with lots of breath...and I also wondered if the ability to maintain breath before revamp had been a bug.
Browser: Firefox Device: Laptop (mac) OSX: High Sierra Wireless/Wi-fi Antivirus: ? 3rd or 4th battle in the kelp beds in a row. After all enemies defeated, my dragon stayed on the opposite side of the screen, all buttons were unclickable and battle did not end for over a minute. Unsure if this is a connection issue or a coli issue. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/249945695228788736/422771748229087232/Screen_Shot_2018-03-12_at_10.00.30_AM.png[/img]
Browser: Firefox
Device: Laptop (mac)
OSX: High Sierra
Wireless/Wi-fi
Antivirus: ?

3rd or 4th battle in the kelp beds in a row. After all enemies defeated, my dragon stayed on the opposite side of the screen, all buttons were unclickable and battle did not end for over a minute. Unsure if this is a connection issue or a coli issue.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-12_at_10.00.30_AM.png
Call me Ace! 26/nb/bi Graphic Designer, mostly into FFXIV outside of FR
Browser: Safari Device: ipad, pro 10.5 Problem: [img]https://i.imgur.com/oBONaBr.jpg[/img] If you click on any drop you get after the battle (and sometimes without even clicking the drops) the toolbox doesn't go away when you click to next battle. With battles it's not a problem, but with captchas there's no way to actually click on the dragon unless the dragon happens to be on the area outside the toolbox.
Browser: Safari
Device: ipad, pro 10.5

Problem:
oBONaBr.jpg
If you click on any drop you get after the battle (and sometimes without even clicking the drops) the toolbox doesn't go away when you click to next battle. With battles it's not a problem, but with captchas there's no way to actually click on the dragon unless the dragon happens to be on the area outside the toolbox.
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Can't tell on the captcha which one the dragon is. I don't like that one bit. If you don't click right, you get pushed out...all that breath saved up...nope. don't like it at all. Images need to be clearer too. Couldn't see the dragon at all, and I have a nice sized screen computer.
Can't tell on the captcha which one the dragon is. I don't like that one bit. If you don't click right, you get pushed out...all that breath saved up...nope. don't like it at all. Images need to be clearer too. Couldn't see the dragon at all, and I have a nice sized screen computer.
njkZvZC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104