Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Error
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I thought that if we get a mod he/she can contact and admin for us.

@Puffeh pingfail :D
I thought that if we get a mod he/she can contact and admin for us.

@Puffeh pingfail :D
referral-cat1.gif
Problem is still happening. I use google chrome. Same problem on my phone and in the water auctions too. I know you're probably working on it already so good luck programming team!
Problem is still happening. I use google chrome. Same problem on my phone and in the water auctions too. I know you're probably working on it already so good luck programming team!
UbXQ54R.jpg
Hello all,

We are aware of the issue and are trying to diagnose the root cause. I apologize for the errors -- thank you for your patience as we work through this!
Hello all,

We are aware of the issue and are trying to diagnose the root cause. I apologize for the errors -- thank you for your patience as we work through this!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Back to not working for me.

-edit-

Thank you for looking into it, Turtle Admin! :D
Back to not working for me.

-edit-

Thank you for looking into it, Turtle Admin! :D
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
same
same
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
referral-cat1.gif
Same for me nothing is working
Same for me nothing is working
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
I'm getting the exact same message!
refreshed it many times, still getting it, and i have items i'm currently selling!
I'm getting the exact same message!
refreshed it many times, still getting it, and i have items i'm currently selling!
JICkPI0.gif plague_banner.png~♥~ The Plague Is Here ~♥~ plague_banner.png JICkPI0.gif
Hello all,

Just to provide an update -- our search backend experienced a partial failure and was under too much load to do the things it needs to do to recover. We have temporarily disabled AH search and forum search to relieve that load and allow it to recover at maximum speed, after which we can re-enable these features. I apologize for the interruption, we are trying to get everything back online as fast as we can!
Hello all,

Just to provide an update -- our search backend experienced a partial failure and was under too much load to do the things it needs to do to recover. We have temporarily disabled AH search and forum search to relieve that load and allow it to recover at maximum speed, after which we can re-enable these features. I apologize for the interruption, we are trying to get everything back online as fast as we can!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Glad I checked here! Same for here, Firefox and Internet Explorer both experiencing AH errors intermittently.

Edit: Thanks so much for your hard work admins!
Glad I checked here! Same for here, Firefox and Internet Explorer both experiencing AH errors intermittently.

Edit: Thanks so much for your hard work admins!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9