Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum: February 5 Testing Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Thank you for participating in the [b]Coliseum Technical Beta![/b] [size=4]Today (Monday, February 5th), we will be focus-testing [b]Party Formation, Custom Party Saving/Loading[/b][/size] This day's testing will focus primarily on the [i]Organize Party[/i] page, which has had several new options added to it. We would like everyone to spend time creating, saving, and loading custom parties. Additionally, we would like everyone to test out the new sorting and filtering options on the Available Dragons list to ensure that it is functioning correctly. -------- [b][size=4]If you experience any issues while testing the above feature(s), please try the following before posting a bug report:[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][url=http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache]Clear your browser's [b]cache.[/url][/b] [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Try to access the game with a [b]different browser[/b] entirely to see if results are better. [*]Try a [b]hard reset[/b] of your browser: [b]CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc[/b] [*]Try accessing the Coliseum Tech Beta through [b]an incognito or private browsing mode[/b]. [/LIST] [b][size=4]If that does not work:[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Log out.[/b] [*]Clear your browser's [b]cache[/b] (with the instructions above). [*][b]Close[/b] the browser window. [*][b]Open[/b] new browser window. [*][b]Log in.[/b] [/LIST] [b][size=4]If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:[/size][/b] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*]Mobile Laptop Desktop Etc.[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] [b]Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem[/b] will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature. [LIST] [*]Posts that are not reporting bugs about the above feature(s) will be removed. [*]Posts that are suggestions about the above feature(s) will be removed. [/LIST] Thank you!
Thank you for participating in the Coliseum Technical Beta!

Today (Monday, February 5th), we will be focus-testing Party Formation, Custom Party Saving/Loading

This day's testing will focus primarily on the Organize Party page, which has had several new options added to it. We would like everyone to spend time creating, saving, and loading custom parties. Additionally, we would like everyone to test out the new sorting and filtering options on the Available Dragons list to ensure that it is functioning correctly.

If you experience any issues while testing the above feature(s), please try the following before posting a bug report:
  • Try to access the game with a different browser entirely to see if results are better.
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
  • Try accessing the Coliseum Tech Beta through an incognito or private browsing mode.

If that does not work:
  1. Log out.
  2. Clear your browser's cache (with the instructions above).
  3. Close the browser window.
  4. Open new browser window.
  5. Log in.

If the above troubleshooting steps do not fix your issue, please provide us with the following information:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Browser(s) Version
  • Device(s) Used
    • Mobile
      Laptop
      Desktop
      Etc.
  • Device Operating System
    • Operating System Version
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Antivirus Version
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    • Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Detailed reports with information on how to reproduce the problem will help our engineers diagnose and address bugs with this feature.
  • Posts that are not reporting bugs about the above feature(s) will be removed.
  • Posts that are suggestions about the above feature(s) will be removed.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
minor display issue: dragons with no energy show as having full (or nearly full?) energy. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/334bfe73800dbe7a47f5ff4037afd86d/tumblr_p3oklrJcyS1u1fx3po1_540.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2340a115c2b950c2a58ac47d6935c8e4/tumblr_p3oklrJcyS1u1fx3po2_1280.png[/img] dragons with non-zero energy display the bars correctly. i'm running Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit), on desktop running windows 7. home internet, running Avira antivirus.
minor display issue: dragons with no energy show as having full (or nearly full?) energy.
tumblr_p3oklrJcyS1u1fx3po1_540.png
tumblr_p3oklrJcyS1u1fx3po2_1280.png

dragons with non-zero energy display the bars correctly.

i'm running Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit), on desktop running windows 7. home internet, running Avira antivirus.
sig1_by_corvidart-d9lx1m9.pngsig2_by_corvidart-d9lx1m1.pngsig3_by_corvidart-d9lx1lv.png
Testing out as much as I can atm, noticed a weird feature with the Fullscreen mode that I'm not sure it's supposed to be doing.

When entering Fullscreen mode, it loads successfully, however, when clicking Organize Party or Monster Battle, the Fullscreen mode gets exited out of.

Browser: Chrome

Device: Laptop

Internet: Wireless

If this is supposed to function like this, I apologize for the misinformation !
Testing out as much as I can atm, noticed a weird feature with the Fullscreen mode that I'm not sure it's supposed to be doing.

When entering Fullscreen mode, it loads successfully, however, when clicking Organize Party or Monster Battle, the Fullscreen mode gets exited out of.

Cute FR Dragon Adopts - Doodle Babies !
Makeshift Menagerie Hatchery | Gen 2 Aztec Quetzalcoatl Subspecies
HUGE WIP FR RP | Wishlist | DragCave Scroll
C or Cealy | #303930 | She / Her | FR +3 | 18 | Taken by a Bear | Is Actually a Luxray
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/MkjWEP9.png[/img] My boy Data isn't showing up, and I'm not able to scroll down at all! [img]https://i.imgur.com/jTEI2aX.png[/img] It's definitely not 'cause of Data being hungry or something either, 'cause he's full energy! Browser(s) Used: Chrome Browser(s) Version : Whatever the latest one is Device(s) Used: Laptop Internet Connection Type: Home Wi-Fi Describe the bug in detail: See above EDIT: It seems like it's inconsistent when it happens, it's happened twice out of the four times I've opened the thing to mess with my party!
MkjWEP9.png

My boy Data isn't showing up, and I'm not able to scroll down at all!

jTEI2aX.png

It's definitely not 'cause of Data being hungry or something either, 'cause he's full energy!

Browser(s) Used: Chrome
Browser(s) Version : Whatever the latest one is
Device(s) Used: Laptop
Internet Connection Type: Home Wi-Fi
Describe the bug in detail: See above

EDIT: It seems like it's inconsistent when it happens, it's happened twice out of the four times I've opened the thing to mess with my party!
fMw00os.png
[b]Browser Used[/b] - Google Chrome [b]Device Used[/b] - Laptop [b]OS[/b] - MacOS Sierra [b]Bug[/b] - When I sort by "Unspent stat points only", dragons who have 1 unspent stat point that I cannot actually "spend" (like on a fully-statted 25) show. [b]Screenshots[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/gENxvc/Screen_Shot_2018_02_05_at_8_12_39_AM.png[/img] (from the beta) [img]https://image.ibb.co/jZnmox/Screen_Shot_2018_02_05_at_8_16_25_AM.png[/img] (from before beta)
Browser Used - Google Chrome
Device Used - Laptop
OS - MacOS Sierra
Bug - When I sort by "Unspent stat points only", dragons who have 1 unspent stat point that I cannot actually "spend" (like on a fully-statted 25) show.
Screenshots
Screen_Shot_2018_02_05_at_8_12_39_AM.png
(from the beta)
Screen_Shot_2018_02_05_at_8_16_25_AM.png
(from before beta)
7j2QAB9.png 8fLjz09.png nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
[quote name="Cealygosa" date=2018-02-05 06:15:10] Testing out as much as I can atm, noticed a weird feature with the Fullscreen mode that I'm not sure it's supposed to be doing. When entering Fullscreen mode, it loads successfully, however, when clicking Organize Party or Monster Battle, the Fullscreen mode gets exited out of. Browser: Chrome Device: Laptop Internet: Wireless If this is supposed to function like this, I apologize for the misinformation ! [/quote] Same here, chrome, but on mobile on data
Cealygosa wrote on 2018-02-05:

Same here, chrome, but on mobile on data
XxOw2eI.png21D71aX.png
[quote name="Cealygosa" date=2018-02-05 06:15:10] Testing out as much as I can atm, noticed a weird feature with the Fullscreen mode that I'm not sure it's supposed to be doing. When entering Fullscreen mode, it loads successfully, however, when clicking Organize Party or Monster Battle, the Fullscreen mode gets exited out of. Browser: Chrome Device: Laptop Internet: Wireless If this is supposed to function like this, I apologize for the misinformation ! [/quote] Confirming this too, also on Chrome (v.63.0.3239.132).
Cealygosa wrote on 2018-02-05:

Confirming this too, also on Chrome (v.63.0.3239.132).
Raffle_Winner_Badge.png
My saved parties aren’t loading for me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rf46LaS.png[/img] I’m using Safari on an iPhone at home. Clicking the Saved Parties folder pulls up the drop down, but my saved parties never load. It’s stuck on “loading.”
My saved parties aren’t loading for me.

rf46LaS.png

I’m using Safari on an iPhone at home.
Clicking the Saved Parties folder pulls up the drop down, but my saved parties never load. It’s stuck on “loading.”

mUScplZ.png

27 // F // FR +2
Okay, I know we are not testing this today but it's a bug right?

One of my dragons made a critical hit in a battle and the orange bubble didn't appear until AFTER the number was gone.
I posted this in another thread and then realized we had to post here.. oops
Okay, I know we are not testing this today but it's a bug right?

One of my dragons made a critical hit in a battle and the orange bubble didn't appear until AFTER the number was gone.
I posted this in another thread and then realized we had to post here.. oops
my life is just as empty as my signature :>
this isnt teams, but sometimes during battle coli just outright freezes. this might have something with the ads not loading? [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/9wSiSWmDS5aKzPJ5FiWUww.png[/img] (chrome on desktop, windows 7 x64, wired(no idea of the two version thingies), antivirus is avast 17.9.2322)
this isnt teams, but sometimes during battle coli just outright freezes. this might have something with the ads not loading?
9wSiSWmDS5aKzPJ5FiWUww.png
(chrome on desktop, windows 7 x64, wired(no idea of the two version thingies), antivirus is avast 17.9.2322)
r9b97HEe_o.png
good pun ^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32