Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio color glitch?
So, for some reason, a lot of my dragon bios have a tan text color, even though they aren't links, and I didn't use any BB codes to change the colors. Dragons that are affected by this are Karona (Novocaine quote), Kia (Again quote) and Shadesoul. How do I fix this?
So, for some reason, a lot of my dragon bios have a tan text color, even though they aren't links, and I didn't use any BB codes to change the colors. Dragons that are affected by this are Karona (Novocaine quote), Kia (Again quote) and Shadesoul. How do I fix this?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades

It's a display error and pretty well known. It looks fine for anyone except the owner.
@GreatLordHades

It's a display error and pretty well known. It looks fine for anyone except the owner.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Is there a way to fix it?
@SeaCrest Is there a way to fix it?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades

You would have to manually change the color for every section, since apparently color tags don't operate across columns, etc., and URLs have always required individual font and color tags inside the url tags.
@GreatLordHades

You would have to manually change the color for every section, since apparently color tags don't operate across columns, etc., and URLs have always required individual font and color tags inside the url tags.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@GreatLordHades There's actually an easier way I use a "dead link" ie: [code][url=http://flightrising.com][/url][/code] I put that at the very beginning of the bio before any text, and it should stop the rest of becoming tan/link-colored.
@GreatLordHades
There's actually an easier way
I use a "dead link"
ie:
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com][/url]
I put that at the very beginning of the bio before any text, and it should stop the rest of becoming tan/link-colored.
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Alyxsandre Thank you!
@Alyxsandre Thank you!