Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Is Vista: Anim. Statue Even Stocking?
I'm running a dom discount shop, and I think I just noticed this.

Someone mentioned that they haven't seen it stock in the treasure mp yet, which is why they ordered from me. I just thought, hey, snipers are pretty fast.

Still hasn't restocked for me, but the mp is often very finnicky.

Digging a little deeper, there's no listings on the AH, which struck me as very odd. Looking around on the swap forum, I haven't seen anybody trading it, or with the vista applied.

So: is it even put in the treasure mp pool?
I'm running a dom discount shop, and I think I just noticed this.

Someone mentioned that they haven't seen it stock in the treasure mp yet, which is why they ordered from me. I just thought, hey, snipers are pretty fast.

Still hasn't restocked for me, but the mp is often very finnicky.

Digging a little deeper, there's no listings on the AH, which struck me as very odd. Looking around on the swap forum, I haven't seen anybody trading it, or with the vista applied.

So: is it even put in the treasure mp pool?
To add on again; I've been checking the mp pretty consistently for a decent (5~ish hours) while grinding, and I still haven't seen it come up. Somethings not right.
To add on again; I've been checking the mp pretty consistently for a decent (5~ish hours) while grinding, and I still haven't seen it come up. Somethings not right.
Same issue...
I’ve spent around 6 hours trying to snipe it
Same issue...
I’ve spent around 6 hours trying to snipe it
E5NiyJY.png
@kiragami @deathzhade I can confirm that it is stocking, I saw it in the MP last night
@kiragami @deathzhade I can confirm that it is stocking, I saw it in the MP last night
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Thank you, I just saw it too :3
@Shinyumbreon
Thank you, I just saw it too :3
E5NiyJY.png