Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Bug??
I use safari on macbook and this issue has been here for months now, and I've cleared my cache and that didn't help, but the coliseum constantly freezes on me where I can't click anything and I've tried using the trick where you hover over the alert icon, but it doesn't help anymore, is there any way to fix this?
I use safari on macbook and this issue has been here for months now, and I've cleared my cache and that didn't help, but the coliseum constantly freezes on me where I can't click anything and I've tried using the trick where you hover over the alert icon, but it doesn't help anymore, is there any way to fix this?
kZjIfse.gif
Same thing happens to me
Same thing happens to me
I use chrome and clean my cache regularly, and i've noticed that since night of the nocturne has started up, occasionally when i click to move on to the next battle, the whole thing will freeze.
I use chrome and clean my cache regularly, and i've noticed that since night of the nocturne has started up, occasionally when i click to move on to the next battle, the whole thing will freeze.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I have the same problem that Syntax described but it seems getting worse...
Like this afternoon it wasn't too bad but this evening it is happen pretty often.
I have the same problem that Syntax described but it seems getting worse...
Like this afternoon it wasn't too bad but this evening it is happen pretty often.
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
I think what might be happening is there's left over code from either a previous night of the nocturne, or some other event—the coli is trying to load what it thinks the next encounter should be, but the next encounter isn't actually there, so instead it freezes.

if i remember correctly, there was a similar problem after last year's night of the nocturne ended, where the coli was trying to load notn enemies but couldn't since the event had ended.

hey @mutron, do you think that might be it? this year's enemy line-up is different from last year's, so that might be what the issue is if the old encounters aren't viable anymore.
I think what might be happening is there's left over code from either a previous night of the nocturne, or some other event—the coli is trying to load what it thinks the next encounter should be, but the next encounter isn't actually there, so instead it freezes.

if i remember correctly, there was a similar problem after last year's night of the nocturne ended, where the coli was trying to load notn enemies but couldn't since the event had ended.

hey @mutron, do you think that might be it? this year's enemy line-up is different from last year's, so that might be what the issue is if the old encounters aren't viable anymore.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
I've had the same problem with chrome. it wasn't too bad earlier today but lately I've had to refresh every 2-3 battles because of the bug, same as Echoscries.
I've had the same problem with chrome. it wasn't too bad earlier today but lately I've had to refresh every 2-3 battles because of the bug, same as Echoscries.