Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colubrid Column raving
That's the best way I can put it... whenever my roommate @Fletcher goes into the Scorched Forest, every single colubrid-column sprite spins around at a breakneck pace, like the image positions are off in each gif frame? Refreshing coli/browser didn't fix the problem but clearing the cache did. Thought staff still might want to know about it.

in case anyone's curious here's what it looks like.

EDIT: I'm using chrome on mac, she's using chrome on windows 10
That's the best way I can put it... whenever my roommate @Fletcher goes into the Scorched Forest, every single colubrid-column sprite spins around at a breakneck pace, like the image positions are off in each gif frame? Refreshing coli/browser didn't fix the problem but clearing the cache did. Thought staff still might want to know about it.

in case anyone's curious here's what it looks like.

EDIT: I'm using chrome on mac, she's using chrome on windows 10
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png
@Pedge
If clearing the cache did it, it was an issue on her end!
@Pedge
If clearing the cache did it, it was an issue on her end!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Whoa, that's wild, and also hilarious.
Whoa, that's wild, and also hilarious.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
I've seen a couple of other gifs and videos of similar problems going around (on different enemies sometimes but always notn ones), so even though we fixed it I posted in case there might be a bug somewhere that staff wants to look at
I've seen a couple of other gifs and videos of similar problems going around (on different enemies sometimes but always notn ones), so even though we fixed it I posted in case there might be a bug somewhere that staff wants to look at
X latest?cb=20160507153351.gifxxxxx

your local gremlin
Art shop || Wishlist
Pedge and Fletcher's Un-Uggo-fy
Always on the lookout for eggs
xxxxx
ZbBrVBF.png