Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Firefox Quantum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Can you see the colors on the drop downs (Predict Morphology, Auction House)? I'm referring to this bug.
Can you see the colors on the drop downs (Predict Morphology, Auction House)? I'm referring to this bug.
No issues with Coli or Fairgrounds for me yet, though I only checked low level venues and didn't see the magic bolt glitch. I can see colors in dropdown menus just fine, much better than the previous version which lagged constantly with them.

Overall on the site, no lag by itself, but it's taking way longer to finish loading. The pages open just fine, but the pictures take quite some time.
No issues with Coli or Fairgrounds for me yet, though I only checked low level venues and didn't see the magic bolt glitch. I can see colors in dropdown menus just fine, much better than the previous version which lagged constantly with them.

Overall on the site, no lag by itself, but it's taking way longer to finish loading. The pages open just fine, but the pictures take quite some time.
QYzhmAi.png
[b]Browser Used:[/b] Firefox Quantum [b]Device Used:[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b]: Windows 10 Home: v1703 [i](OS 15063.540)[/i] [b]Internet Connection Type[/b]: Wireless, public network for school [b]Antivirus:[/b] None [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I'm playing Shock Switch sometimes. Often when I alt-tab or switch tabs, the game will just kinda disappear. It might not happen immediately, maybe perhaps after 5 minutes or so that it'll vanish. Data would be lost this way. I can keep playing for extended periods of time -- I don't particularly remember playing for long and having it crash, although I'll update this post if it ever gets to it. Otherwise, I haven't encountered any other problems. Tiny update: Updated my Quantum to the latest version. Looks like the issue is still happening, although this time there was a flash of light before the game disappeared from screen, and it was while I was playing it. Almost seeming like the page was refreshing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kKbfYPB.png[/img] There's not a lot to go on here but I feel like it would be important to point out the faint box element(?) that's shifted in the middle of the page towards the top right. Hope it helps.
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum
Device Used: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10 Home: v1703 (OS 15063.540)
Internet Connection Type: Wireless, public network for school
Antivirus: None
Describe the bug in detail:
I'm playing Shock Switch sometimes. Often when I alt-tab or switch tabs, the game will just kinda disappear. It might not happen immediately, maybe perhaps after 5 minutes or so that it'll vanish. Data would be lost this way. I can keep playing for extended periods of time -- I don't particularly remember playing for long and having it crash, although I'll update this post if it ever gets to it. Otherwise, I haven't encountered any other problems.

Tiny update: Updated my Quantum to the latest version. Looks like the issue is still happening, although this time there was a flash of light before the game disappeared from screen, and it was while I was playing it. Almost seeming like the page was refreshing.
kKbfYPB.png

There's not a lot to go on here but I feel like it would be important to point out the faint box element(?) that's shifted in the middle of the page towards the top right. Hope it helps.
[b]Browsers Used:[/b] Chrome (Latest); Firefox (Testing) [b]Device:[/b] Chrome (PC/Mobile); Firefox (PC) [b]Operating system:[/b] Windows 10/Android [b]Device Specs:[/b] [u]PC:[/u] Cyberpower PC Built Windows 10 Pro Intel i7-7700K processor 16GB RAM EV3A Geforce GTX 1060 (only one) HDD-SDD combo (1TB) 5 fans Water cooled [u]Android:[/u] LG V20 I[b]nternet Type:[/b] Cable Internet (Spectrum.net) / T-Mobile Unlimited (Android off wifi) [b]Anti-virus:[/b] Malwarebytes and Windows Defender [b]Bug Reports:[/b] [u]As of 11/15/17:[/u] - [b][color=red]Bad:[/color][/b] Firefox Quantum plays the Colisseum really slow, like at 30 FPS and then it gradually gets even slower. Not present in Chrome. This is also not a hardware issue on my end since my computer can play Borderlands 2 smooth as butter. - [b][color=green]Good:[/color][/b] Firefox Quantom seems to play Fairgrounds games okay. - There's a minor cosmetic bug in Firefox Quantum. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6pqZTeM.png[/img]
Browsers Used: Chrome (Latest); Firefox (Testing)

Device: Chrome (PC/Mobile); Firefox (PC)

Operating system: Windows 10/Android

Device Specs:

PC:
Cyberpower PC Built
Windows 10 Pro
Intel i7-7700K processor
16GB RAM
EV3A Geforce GTX 1060 (only one)
HDD-SDD combo (1TB)
5 fans
Water cooled

Android:
LG V20

Internet Type: Cable Internet (Spectrum.net) / T-Mobile Unlimited (Android off wifi)

Anti-virus: Malwarebytes and Windows Defender

Bug Reports:

As of 11/15/17:

- Bad: Firefox Quantum plays the Colisseum really slow, like at 30 FPS and then it gradually gets even slower. Not present in Chrome. This is also not a hardware issue on my end since my computer can play Borderlands 2 smooth as butter.
- Good: Firefox Quantom seems to play Fairgrounds games okay.
- There's a minor cosmetic bug in Firefox Quantum.
6pqZTeM.png
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 56 (default), Firefox 57 (testing via execution in Terminal)

Device: Desktop PC (Gaming)

Operating System: Linux Mint
-Specifics:
Barebone build (bought parts individually and put together)
Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon 64-bit
AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Corporation GF119 [GeForce GT 610]
3 TB Hard Drive
1 Cooling Fan

Internet Connection: Wired (cable. Comcast)

Antivirus Installed: None (linux is hit rarely)

I have installed AdBlock and then gone into the Coliseum and Fairgrounds (Jigsaw and Runestones). Used Golem Workshop team (1 physical / 1 mage/ 1 dragon being trained) in Coliseum. Fights seem to move at the same speed, but the load between them is much faster.

With Games, Runestones seems to move a bit faster and Jigsaw doesn't seem to have the lag it had with 36. Have yet to test with the other games since the 2 mentioned are my preferred games.

Overall, I see nothing at the moment, but will keep everyone in the loop.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox 56 (default), Firefox 57 (testing via execution in Terminal)

Device: Desktop PC (Gaming)

Operating System: Linux Mint
-Specifics:
Barebone build (bought parts individually and put together)
Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon 64-bit
AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA Corporation GF119 [GeForce GT 610]
3 TB Hard Drive
1 Cooling Fan

Internet Connection: Wired (cable. Comcast)

Antivirus Installed: None (linux is hit rarely)

I have installed AdBlock and then gone into the Coliseum and Fairgrounds (Jigsaw and Runestones). Used Golem Workshop team (1 physical / 1 mage/ 1 dragon being trained) in Coliseum. Fights seem to move at the same speed, but the load between them is much faster.

With Games, Runestones seems to move a bit faster and Jigsaw doesn't seem to have the lag it had with 36. Have yet to test with the other games since the 2 mentioned are my preferred games.

Overall, I see nothing at the moment, but will keep everyone in the loop.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Operating System Version: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017

I've tried both Coliseum and Fairgrounds. No problems to report, all is going well and pretty much faster. I'll continue to keep an eye open.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox Quantum

Device(s) Used: Laptop

Operating System Version: Windows 7

Internet Connection Type: Wireless - Home

Antivirus Installed: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017

I've tried both Coliseum and Fairgrounds. No problems to report, all is going well and pretty much faster. I'll continue to keep an eye open.
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
I've been using the dev build for a while and didn't notice any issues. I've switched to the main quantum version now, so I'll keep you up to date!
I've been using the dev build for a while and didn't notice any issues. I've switched to the main quantum version now, so I'll keep you up to date!
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer

Operating System: Windows 8

Internet Connection Type: Wireless (I usually only play FR at home)

Antivirus Installed: Honestly not sure, it's some form of Microsoft Security Essentials that was on my computer when I got it.

No bugs yet. I've only had a little FR time so far, I found out about the change after work last night and decided to test out the coli. It runs so much faster for me now, I can go back to training a lot of dragons again and doing some serious grinding again. Guess my browser finally can keep up :) Haven't tried the fairgrounds yet, but I'll be doing my daily grind there soon. All in all, things seem to be going smoothly.

Operating System: Windows 8

Internet Connection Type: Wireless (I usually only play FR at home)

Antivirus Installed: Honestly not sure, it's some form of Microsoft Security Essentials that was on my computer when I got it.

No bugs yet. I've only had a little FR time so far, I found out about the change after work last night and decided to test out the coli. It runs so much faster for me now, I can go back to training a lot of dragons again and doing some serious grinding again. Guess my browser finally can keep up :) Haven't tried the fairgrounds yet, but I'll be doing my daily grind there soon. All in all, things seem to be going smoothly.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
[quote name="Maki" date=2017-11-15 14:32:39] Can you see the colors on the drop downs (Predict Morphology, Auction House)? I'm referring to this bug. [/quote] I'm using Firefox Quantum on a Mac Mini runing MacOS 10.9, and I see the colors on the drop-downs just fine. Everything else appears to be running fine as well. I tried the Coliseum briefly, and it appears to be running faster and more smoothly than it used to. So far so good! :-)
Maki wrote on 2017-11-15:

I'm using Firefox Quantum on a Mac Mini runing MacOS 10.9, and I see the colors on the drop-downs just fine. Everything else appears to be running fine as well. I tried the Coliseum briefly, and it appears to be running faster and more smoothly than it used to.

So far so good! :-)
ZU5HtR6.png
Browser(s) Used Firefox Quantum (tested) Chrome (my normal)

Browser(s) Version: Firefox - Quantum, Chrome version 62

Device(s) Used Laptop

Device Operating System Windows

Operating System Version 10

Internet Connection Type Home DSL, connected to the router wirelessly

Antivirus Installed AVG Internet Security

Antivirus Version 17.8.3036

Not necessarily a bug, just a note. Firefox Quantum lags HORRIFICALLY when trying to use the Coli or Fairgrounds. They are actually loading, which is a step up from previously, when the connection would simply time out, regardless of turning hardware acceleration on or off, but they are still so laggy as to be unusable. Didn't seem to matter how many tabs I had open either, the lag was still bad and there is still an odd memory leak in the coliseum on Firefox. I'll be sticking with Chrome still yet.
Browser(s) Used Firefox Quantum (tested) Chrome (my normal)

Browser(s) Version: Firefox - Quantum, Chrome version 62

Device(s) Used Laptop

Device Operating System Windows

Operating System Version 10

Internet Connection Type Home DSL, connected to the router wirelessly

Antivirus Installed AVG Internet Security

Antivirus Version 17.8.3036

Not necessarily a bug, just a note. Firefox Quantum lags HORRIFICALLY when trying to use the Coli or Fairgrounds. They are actually loading, which is a step up from previously, when the connection would simply time out, regardless of turning hardware acceleration on or off, but they are still so laggy as to be unusable. Didn't seem to matter how many tabs I had open either, the lag was still bad and there is still an odd memory leak in the coliseum on Firefox. I'll be sticking with Chrome still yet.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11