Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Firefox Quantum
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum 64.0.2 32-bit
Device Used: Acer Aspire E5-575 Signature Edition laptop
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (1709)
Internet: Home Wireless
Antivirus: Avast Free (19.1.2360)

I went into the Kelp Beds in the Coliseum and, before I could even finish a single battle, the whole page started rapidly blinking between black and white. I tried refreshing, but after the page loaded, it started blinking again. The same thing happened when I tried again after restarting the browser (worked fine until one enemy was left, then started blinking), but the blinking stopped after refreshing.

This issue seems to be limited to the Kelp Beds. I haven't tried all the venues yet, but the Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, and Boreal Wood work fine. It also seems to be tied to the venue's weather effects; turning off all effects worked, as well as having only flashes/shakes, only rich visual effects, and flashes/rich effects together, but having weather effects on causes the screen to go black and/or flash when there's one enemy left.
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum 64.0.2 32-bit
Device Used: Acer Aspire E5-575 Signature Edition laptop
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (1709)
Antivirus: Avast Free (19.1.2360)

I went into the Kelp Beds in the Coliseum and, before I could even finish a single battle, the whole page started rapidly blinking between black and white. I tried refreshing, but after the page loaded, it started blinking again. The same thing happened when I tried again after restarting the browser (worked fine until one enemy was left, then started blinking), but the blinking stopped after refreshing.

This issue seems to be limited to the Kelp Beds. I haven't tried all the venues yet, but the Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, and Boreal Wood work fine. It also seems to be tied to the venue's weather effects; turning off all effects worked, as well as having only flashes/shakes, only rich visual effects, and flashes/rich effects together, but having weather effects on causes the screen to go black and/or flash when there's one enemy left.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
Browser used
  • Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 64-bit
Device Used
  • Desktop
Device Operating System
  • Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
Internet Connection Type[/b[
  • Wireless, home
Antivirus Installed
  • Windows Defender
The Bug
  • I haven't had this problem on any other versions of Firefox. Occasionally, Glimmer and Gloom (the only game I've played since the update) just freezes and I've got no choice but to refresh the page. Only the game window freezes. I don't play in fullscreen mode. The game also seems to be a tiny bit slower.
    I've had no other problems with site features, especially the coliseum.
Browser used
  • Firefox Quantum 65.0.2 64-bit
Device Used
  • Desktop
Device Operating System
  • Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
Internet Connection Type[/b[
  • Wireless, home
Antivirus Installed
  • Windows Defender
The Bug
  • I haven't had this problem on any other versions of Firefox. Occasionally, Glimmer and Gloom (the only game I've played since the update) just freezes and I've got no choice but to refresh the page. Only the game window freezes. I don't play in fullscreen mode. The game also seems to be a tiny bit slower.
    I've had no other problems with site features, especially the coliseum.
xYQkuHQ.png
dT9HQge.png
JHqnR5C.png
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum 64.0.3 64-bit
Device Used: Acer Aspire V
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (17134)
Antivirus: McAfee (not updated for some time)
Bug: SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Jumping betwin the dragons in my den takes up to 30 seconds, as all of the files seem to be accessed from the server (not cached). It's not a new issue for me, but I got really fed up with it. It gets worse while a lot of people is playing and the servers are more occupied. Might be affected by the fact, that I'm in Europe, I guess.
Browser Used: Firefox Quantum 64.0.3 64-bit
Device Used: Acer Aspire V
Operating System: Windows 10 Home (17134)
Antivirus: McAfee (not updated for some time)
Bug: SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Jumping betwin the dragons in my den takes up to 30 seconds, as all of the files seem to be accessed from the server (not cached). It's not a new issue for me, but I got really fed up with it. It gets worse while a lot of people is playing and the servers are more occupied. Might be affected by the fact, that I'm in Europe, I guess.
+9h of FR server time
event-sig-small-4.png 8n3w7ZQ.png
[LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [list][*] Firefox Version 68.0.2[/list] [*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [list][*] Laptop[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [list][*]Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1803 build 17134.950[/list] [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [list][*] Home ethernet cabled[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [list][*] Avast! Version 19.6.2383 (build 19.6.4546.517)[/list] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] I've seen other reports in the past, but not for some time. I had to switch to Chrome entirely because of the Coliseum, which renders pixelated and distorted images that cause eyestrain and inability to read most text. I've tried turning on and off hardware acceleration, clearing cache and cookies for FR, checking permissions that the site has, zooming in and out, turning on and off adblockers, and the only thing that lets the images appear as normal is turning off the image-rendering field via the inspect element tool as noted in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2344847#post_2344847]this post[/url]. From my side, if the item images are already cached, I don't notice a loading time difference in them displaying after battle, and I don't notice longer waiting times between transitions or animations. If relevant, my computer as a Nvidia GTX GeForce 1050 TI graphics card, driver version 399.07 with an 8GB memory and 4GB dedicated video memory. DirectX runtime version 12.0. My screen has a native resolution of 1920x1080, which is the resolution it runs at. I really hope this is finally addressed, as the eyestrain is severe enough that I cannot play without causing an eye migraine if I do not hunt through the inspector to turn off that property every time I arrive at the monster battle grounds.
  • Browser(s) Used
    • Firefox Version 68.0.2
  • Device(s) Used
    • Laptop
  • Device Operating System
    • Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1803 build 17134.950
  • Internet Connection Type
    • Home ethernet cabled
  • Antivirus Installed
    • Avast! Version 19.6.2383 (build 19.6.4546.517)
  • Describe the bug in detail:

I've seen other reports in the past, but not for some time. I had to switch to Chrome entirely because of the Coliseum, which renders pixelated and distorted images that cause eyestrain and inability to read most text.

I've tried turning on and off hardware acceleration, clearing cache and cookies for FR, checking permissions that the site has, zooming in and out, turning on and off adblockers, and the only thing that lets the images appear as normal is turning off the image-rendering field via the inspect element tool as noted in this post.

From my side, if the item images are already cached, I don't notice a loading time difference in them displaying after battle, and I don't notice longer waiting times between transitions or animations.

If relevant, my computer as a Nvidia GTX GeForce 1050 TI graphics card, driver version 399.07 with an 8GB memory and 4GB dedicated video memory. DirectX runtime version 12.0. My screen has a native resolution of 1920x1080, which is the resolution it runs at.

I really hope this is finally addressed, as the eyestrain is severe enough that I cannot play without causing an eye migraine if I do not hunt through the inspector to turn off that property every time I arrive at the monster battle grounds.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11