Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The Dressing Room just broke.
1 2
I got his too.
I got his too.
I'm also having this problem! Using Google Chrome, and everything's up to date!
I'm also having this problem! Using Google Chrome, and everything's up to date!
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
So I'm not the only one, I'm a little relieved. I'm using Chrome and I restarted my entire browser and still got the error. If that didn't work then I'm not sure what will, I'm a little afraid to see what's going on with Swipp and Baldwin as well... We can at least say that the Fairgrounds are still working, which is great! Games for all, games for all!
So I'm not the only one, I'm a little relieved. I'm using Chrome and I restarted my entire browser and still got the error. If that didn't work then I'm not sure what will, I'm a little afraid to see what's going on with Swipp and Baldwin as well... We can at least say that the Fairgrounds are still working, which is great! Games for all, games for all!
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
Seems its site wide,and i'm using (don't ask) mobile.doesn't seem its chrome,though it can possibly be the new community update
edit:oh look its over.strange either way
Seems its site wide,and i'm using (don't ask) mobile.doesn't seem its chrome,though it can possibly be the new community update
edit:oh look its over.strange either way
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Aaaaaaand it's over. As mysteriously as it began.....

No, not really mysterious, they must have just fixed it.
Aaaaaaand it's over. As mysteriously as it began.....

No, not really mysterious, they must have just fixed it.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
I got this too. I use Chrome, and I'm on mobile. Here's a screenshot: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/530eae143be5225315f9f69610a0aeb7/tumblr_oxzuinJyEU1uutyuho1_1280.png[/img] Edit: Huh. I guess it's fixed.
I got this too. I use Chrome, and I'm on mobile. Here's a screenshot:

tumblr_oxzuinJyEU1uutyuho1_1280.png

Edit: Huh. I guess it's fixed.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2