Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LAIR??
My lair is glitching like crazy. I don't think this has anything to do with clearing my cache. I've been experiencing these weird glitches for quite some time (but milder) and I've cleared everything out every time. After that everything returns to normal, but then after some time it becomes much worse. Right now my lair has just glitched and everything… is just in the wrong place. Scared me so badly when I saw it just now. (How do I include a screenshot of my lair from an iPad?)
My lair is glitching like crazy. I don't think this has anything to do with clearing my cache. I've been experiencing these weird glitches for quite some time (but milder) and I've cleared everything out every time. After that everything returns to normal, but then after some time it becomes much worse. Right now my lair has just glitched and everything… is just in the wrong place. Scared me so badly when I saw it just now. (How do I include a screenshot of my lair from an iPad?)
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
@AlienNotHuman upload your image the imgur and then link to it!

Also, it would help if you told us what browser you are using and such. A screenshot will definitely help though, because right now it's hard to imagine your problem.
@AlienNotHuman upload your image the imgur and then link to it!

Also, it would help if you told us what browser you are using and such. A screenshot will definitely help though, because right now it's hard to imagine your problem.
@Merminea I'll try to see if I can figure how to get a picture in here with a link… can't add that just now though. Will try to add it later on.

Everything that's gone wrong in my lair: (all on first page)
-One of my male dragons (Coersith) shows as his daughter Kamiya instead
-Sylvest's picture in my lair is replaced with another one of my dragons named Aleirian. Sylvest randomly became the next page button…?
-Lavrenti just has a giant grey square where her picture should be
-Vinale's picture somehow changed into Petalel's (a female dragon in my lair)
-Sugary's picture has changed into a stretched Arcane symbol across the left of the image area
-Aleirian's picture in my lair somehow changed to an incredibly zoomed out version of the flight rising banner at the top
-Petalel's image became a stretched version of the the health bar at the top of the screen
-Lea's image was replaced with a bright yellow/orange square (I'm guessing it's an image of the energy bar…)
-I couldn't feed my dragons for a while because the feed button was replaced with a Tumblr logo. Somehow that disappeared and now that's fine.
This is when you can see all the dragons on the main lair page (not when you're looking at the dragons individually)

Using Safari. I've never seen anything like this before since I started Flight Rising.
@Merminea I'll try to see if I can figure how to get a picture in here with a link… can't add that just now though. Will try to add it later on.

Everything that's gone wrong in my lair: (all on first page)
-One of my male dragons (Coersith) shows as his daughter Kamiya instead
-Sylvest's picture in my lair is replaced with another one of my dragons named Aleirian. Sylvest randomly became the next page button…?
-Lavrenti just has a giant grey square where her picture should be
-Vinale's picture somehow changed into Petalel's (a female dragon in my lair)
-Sugary's picture has changed into a stretched Arcane symbol across the left of the image area
-Aleirian's picture in my lair somehow changed to an incredibly zoomed out version of the flight rising banner at the top
-Petalel's image became a stretched version of the the health bar at the top of the screen
-Lea's image was replaced with a bright yellow/orange square (I'm guessing it's an image of the energy bar…)
-I couldn't feed my dragons for a while because the feed button was replaced with a Tumblr logo. Somehow that disappeared and now that's fine.
This is when you can see all the dragons on the main lair page (not when you're looking at the dragons individually)

Using Safari. I've never seen anything like this before since I started Flight Rising.

K20cO1K.png
My dragon Sylvest is in everyone's lair as the next page button… didn't think he's that adventurous…
My dragon Sylvest is in everyone's lair as the next page button… didn't think he's that adventurous…

K20cO1K.png
@AlienNotHuman

All things you listed are clearly cache errors. Are you sure you cleared it right? If you are unsure you can google your device and browser combination to check. especially on mobile clearing the cache might be more tricky than expected.

If the problem persists try another browser. Safari sadly has some issues with FR (especially with buttons and games).
@AlienNotHuman

All things you listed are clearly cache errors. Are you sure you cleared it right? If you are unsure you can google your device and browser combination to check. especially on mobile clearing the cache might be more tricky than expected.

If the problem persists try another browser. Safari sadly has some issues with FR (especially with buttons and games).
@Ismaiel
Yes, I have cleared it. And now… it's worse somehow. I did search how to clear it on mobile a while ago and I'm sure I have cleared it.
The only thing that I'm wondering is why has it been happening so much recently… before this happened occasionally and clearing my cache fixed it all. Now it seems to help less and clearing it today didn't seem to help at all…
I'll try another browser for now though. Thanks!
@Ismaiel
Yes, I have cleared it. And now… it's worse somehow. I did search how to clear it on mobile a while ago and I'm sure I have cleared it.
The only thing that I'm wondering is why has it been happening so much recently… before this happened occasionally and clearing my cache fixed it all. Now it seems to help less and clearing it today didn't seem to help at all…
I'll try another browser for now though. Thanks!

K20cO1K.png