Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Something wrong with AH?
When I click the Sell button, the whole thing freezes up and the only way for me to get out is to exit my browser and log back in again. Have done this several times with same results. Have cleared my cache and browsing history. I'm a mobile user utilizing Safari.
When I click the Sell button, the whole thing freezes up and the only way for me to get out is to exit my browser and log back in again. Have done this several times with same results. Have cleared my cache and browsing history. I'm a mobile user utilizing Safari.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Gedhyr

Hmm.. safari has some problems with the fairground games and the coliseum. Maybe this is connected? Have you tried it in another browser to see if the issue persists?
@Gedhyr

Hmm.. safari has some problems with the fairground games and the coliseum. Maybe this is connected? Have you tried it in another browser to see if the issue persists?
@Ismaiel

I've used the AH, especially the Sell function, in Safari before. Yes, it can't access Coli and Fairgrounds, but I've never had this problem until now. Unfortunately, I don't have any other browser to test this on in my phone.
@Ismaiel

I've used the AH, especially the Sell function, in Safari before. Yes, it can't access Coli and Fairgrounds, but I've never had this problem until now. Unfortunately, I don't have any other browser to test this on in my phone.
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with