Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum
I'm new and every time I click on the coliseum or the games in the fairgrounds it tells me about a seizure warning, because I'm not prone to seizures I try to click don't reappear and continue but the screen just freezes. I'm playing on my phone so I tried to play on my computer but when I logged in the whole page became unresponsive, I couldn't even refresh the page or exit out of the page. It would be nice if someone can fix the bug.
I'm new and every time I click on the coliseum or the games in the fairgrounds it tells me about a seizure warning, because I'm not prone to seizures I try to click don't reappear and continue but the screen just freezes. I'm playing on my phone so I tried to play on my computer but when I logged in the whole page became unresponsive, I couldn't even refresh the page or exit out of the page. It would be nice if someone can fix the bug.
Hello, @BlahBlahBlah! This is a known bug with the seizure warning - unfortunately, the warning can only be cleared on a desktop or laptop computer. I know that's inconvenient, but once the warning has been cleared there, it will be cleared on any mobile devices you use as well!
Hello, @BlahBlahBlah! This is a known bug with the seizure warning - unfortunately, the warning can only be cleared on a desktop or laptop computer. I know that's inconvenient, but once the warning has been cleared there, it will be cleared on any mobile devices you use as well!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you for your advice.
Thank you for your advice.