Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Lagging BAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Mutron I'm trying to use coli to this day, but the slow animation is a challenge for my patience... [b]> Browser and browser version number:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/337597598649155585/Captura_de_Tela_2017-07-20_as_11.11.00.png[/img] [b]> MacOS version number + Type of mac and how old it is:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/337603624693661698/Captura_de_Tela_2017-07-20_as_11.35.54.png[/img] [b]> What coliseum venues you are typically playing:[/b] Usually the mire, but when I tried to create a new group this same lag appeared on the initial maps. [b]> Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?[/b] It always happens. I notice by the spiral of my group that always enters the scene in slow motion. [b]> Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out):[/b] High. But I noticed that the casters are the most affected... While the meeles attack at a reasonable speed the animation of the casters takes many seconds. The animation of the dragons that are floating is slow and the distribution of exp as well. [b]> Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue:[/b] Nothing in particular. But many times I had the impression that the speed had returned to normal until my caster had its turn and its attack animation show slow.
@Mutron
I'm trying to use coli to this day, but the slow animation is a challenge for my patience...

> Browser and browser version number:

Captura_de_Tela_2017-07-20_as_11.11.00.png

> MacOS version number + Type of mac and how old it is:

Captura_de_Tela_2017-07-20_as_11.35.54.png

> What coliseum venues you are typically playing:

Usually the mire, but when I tried to create a new group this same lag appeared on the initial maps.

> Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?

It always happens. I notice by the spiral of my group that always enters the scene in slow motion.

> Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out):

High. But I noticed that the casters are the most affected... While the meeles attack at a reasonable speed the animation of the casters takes many seconds. The animation of the dragons that are floating is slow and the distribution of exp as well.

> Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue:

Nothing in particular. But many times I had the impression that the speed had returned to normal until my caster had its turn and its attack animation show slow.

assinatiura_copy_zpslrmmnbg8.jpg
Sorry, Mutron! I was writing this post when you sent your update!
Sorry, Mutron! I was writing this post when you sent your update!
assinatiura_copy_zpslrmmnbg8.jpg
@Terracota No worries, all the data we get is helpful.
@Terracota No worries, all the data we get is helpful.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this! I really appreciate it. ^^
@Mutron Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this! I really appreciate it. ^^
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
I just recently started having this issue, so I figured I'd share my data as well:

Browser and browser version number: Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115

macOS version number: 10.11.16

Type of mac and how old it is: MacBook Pro, 2014

What coliseum venues you are typically playing: The Mire, though I haven't checked other venues

Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?: Things were working smoothly all week long and when I started coli grinding this morning, but then I went and added two Berserker stones to the dragon I'm training. As soon as I went back into the venue after adding the stones, the lag started up.

Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out): High frame rate with a lot of latency.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue:
It seems to be across the board, affects my dragons as well as enemies.
I just recently started having this issue, so I figured I'd share my data as well:

Browser and browser version number: Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115

macOS version number: 10.11.16

Type of mac and how old it is: MacBook Pro, 2014

What coliseum venues you are typically playing: The Mire, though I haven't checked other venues

Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?: Things were working smoothly all week long and when I started coli grinding this morning, but then I went and added two Berserker stones to the dragon I'm training. As soon as I went back into the venue after adding the stones, the lag started up.

Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out): High frame rate with a lot of latency.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue:
It seems to be across the board, affects my dragons as well as enemies.
WMVWGXM.png
Browser and browser version number
Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

MacOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)
Version 10.11.6

Type of mac and how old it is (if known)
Unure. Believe it's from 2013, but it is actually my dad's computer so I can't say for sure.

What coliseum venues you are typically playing
Monster Battle - Kelp Beds, Mire, and training fields.

Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?
They usually happen immediately, however I realise that they show up after a few seconds the less dragons I have on my team.

Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out)
It's both? I mean the animation is REALLY slow and it takes a long time to make a choice and for it to be carried out. Especially when I use special effects and not just attack.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue
None that I can think of. It first really starts to slow down when I enter the level.
Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

MacOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)
Version 10.11.6

Unure. Believe it's from 2013, but it is actually my dad's computer so I can't say for sure.

Monster Battle - Kelp Beds, Mire, and training fields.

Do symptoms happen immediately, appear suddenly after playing for some time, or gradually appear over some time?
They usually happen immediately, however I realise that they show up after a few seconds the less dragons I have on my team.

Is it a low frame rate issue (choppy animations), -OR- is the frame rate high but there is a lot of latency while playing? (smooth animations, but it takes a long time after making a choice for the action to be carried out)
It's both? I mean the animation is REALLY slow and it takes a long time to make a choice and for it to be carried out. Especially when I use special effects and not just attack.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue
None that I can think of. It first really starts to slow down when I enter the level.
esodra_s_illustrations_by_illegal_spyro_fan-daxuqdp.png
Hello. Not sure if my problem is related to the others because I'm using Windows Ten, but the Coliseum is not working for me today. I cannot get into Organize party, and when I use a venue (Woodland Path), each attack takes a very long time to occur. The attack is smooth once it actually happens, and the problem starts as soon as I get to the venue.

I am using Chrome (latest version), but I did try it on Edge and Internet Explorer with no luck. Also, I've not used the Coliseum in around a week...so, unsure when this problem started for me.

Hello. Not sure if my problem is related to the others because I'm using Windows Ten, but the Coliseum is not working for me today. I cannot get into Organize party, and when I use a venue (Woodland Path), each attack takes a very long time to occur. The attack is smooth once it actually happens, and the problem starts as soon as I get to the venue.

I am using Chrome (latest version), but I did try it on Edge and Internet Explorer with no luck. Also, I've not used the Coliseum in around a week...so, unsure when this problem started for me.

ZR271yP.gifNa9CPuM.gif
Hey, all!

It's not working for me, either - I'm on a Mac OSx (El Capitan, Version 10.11.6), using Safari. I don't usually go into the Coliseum, but just today I tried to go into the "Training Fields" Arena to level up some of my newer dragons. I got in just fine, but after a turn or two, the buttons ("Abilities," "Items," etc.) became non-responsive. I tried refreshing, leaving and coming back, etc. But each time, the buttons became non-responsive, though it varied in terms of how quickly it happened. At one point, it seemed to be going well at first, but then, instead of becoming unresponsive, the buttons suddenly started all leading to the "items" window - no matter which button you clicked on (from "Abilities" to "Defend" to "Flee"). I tried a couple more times before giving up, and it seemed to alternate between the "all buttons lead to the 'Item' window" and the "buttons don't respond at all" issues.

Hope this helps, and that things get fixed soon. Thanks!
Hey, all!

It's not working for me, either - I'm on a Mac OSx (El Capitan, Version 10.11.6), using Safari. I don't usually go into the Coliseum, but just today I tried to go into the "Training Fields" Arena to level up some of my newer dragons. I got in just fine, but after a turn or two, the buttons ("Abilities," "Items," etc.) became non-responsive. I tried refreshing, leaving and coming back, etc. But each time, the buttons became non-responsive, though it varied in terms of how quickly it happened. At one point, it seemed to be going well at first, but then, instead of becoming unresponsive, the buttons suddenly started all leading to the "items" window - no matter which button you clicked on (from "Abilities" to "Defend" to "Flee"). I tried a couple more times before giving up, and it seemed to alternate between the "all buttons lead to the 'Item' window" and the "buttons don't respond at all" issues.

Hope this helps, and that things get fixed soon. Thanks!
@SenayDragon followed the link you sent in my forum thread. :) [list] [*]I use Google Chrome (I'm on the latest version) [*]I'm on Mac Sierra Version 10.12.5, with a MacBook Pro late 2011 model [*]I jump around any coli venue, from low level to high level. I usually grind during festivals, and sometimes for Swipp items. I tend to stick towards higher level venues for the EXP, but if I have to grind in a lower level area for a certain item I will do that also. [*]My lagging issue starts immediately after I enter any venue. I think it's a low frame rate issue, cause the animations are extremely choppy, and everything moves in "slow-mo". [/list] I haven't been coli grinding in a while. The last of what I did was around Crystalline Gala, until I had to stop because of school. My experience during Crystalline Gala was just fine, and everything was working. After my half year coli hiatus, I picked it up for Thundercrack Carnivale (which is now). That's when my coli started chugging on me, and everything was slow. I recall updating Chrome once or twice along the way, if that info helps as well.
@SenayDragon followed the link you sent in my forum thread. :)
  • I use Google Chrome (I'm on the latest version)
  • I'm on Mac Sierra Version 10.12.5, with a MacBook Pro late 2011 model
  • I jump around any coli venue, from low level to high level. I usually grind during festivals, and sometimes for Swipp items. I tend to stick towards higher level venues for the EXP, but if I have to grind in a lower level area for a certain item I will do that also.
  • My lagging issue starts immediately after I enter any venue. I think it's a low frame rate issue, cause the animations are extremely choppy, and everything moves in "slow-mo".

I haven't been coli grinding in a while. The last of what I did was around Crystalline Gala, until I had to stop because of school. My experience during Crystalline Gala was just fine, and everything was working. After my half year coli hiatus, I picked it up for Thundercrack Carnivale (which is now). That's when my coli started chugging on me, and everything was slow.

I recall updating Chrome once or twice along the way, if that info helps as well.
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png

Chrome: Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)

I'm on Windows 10

I can't get in to switch out dragons, I can get into any of the coli areas but it is seriously slow motion, animation is fine. Usually it is either right away or 1 move into the battle.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue My teams seems to be a little "faster" than the enemies, in that the lag doesn't seem as long as the enemies.

Chrome: Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)

macOS version number (Apple icon -> About This Mac)

I'm on Windows 10

I can't get in to switch out dragons, I can get into any of the coli areas but it is seriously slow motion, animation is fine. Usually it is either right away or 1 move into the battle.

Any other relevant information, such as if any particular abilities or enemies seem to trigger the issue My teams seems to be a little "faster" than the enemies, in that the lag doesn't seem as long as the enemies.
Yume13.jpg bleachAV.gif 6aOR9cW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8