Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Lagging BAD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I talked to some friends who use windows and some of them are having the same problem.
I talked to some friends who use windows and some of them are having the same problem.
assinatiura_copy_zpslrmmnbg8.jpg
I've had this problem for a few months. Using Safari on a Mac. I'm not sure why it's an issue, but I miss battles...
I've had this problem for a few months. Using Safari on a Mac. I'm not sure why it's an issue, but I miss battles...
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
I found this post on a different thread--- [quote name="Nightwind" date=2017-07-04 03:24:12] Sorry, you've run into the latest set of incompatibilities. The latest update to Chrome for Mac is bugged. Here's the longest thread on it: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2224037 No fix available unless you roll back to the previous version of Chrome or wait for the next update to Chrome that will hopefully fix this. Google: Chrome, Mac, unresponsive, 2017 for general complaining and to see if anyone has a work around. As for Safari, I think it was August or September last year that it started rolling out updates that rendered the coli unusable past 1-3 battles. It's only the most recent update or two that allows the coli to work but it's also bugged as you can see by it's inability to correctly line up images and click coordinates. It might be fixable by going into either Safari or your OS settings and futzing with the display settings--if it's optimizing the display it might be optimizing the display but not also changing the click coordinates to match. Manually setting it to something or resetting it to default might help here. Again, it would depend on your version and how it interacts with your OS and your devices. Firefox rolled out a new version the same month as Safari last fall and it also killed the coli. I don't use it so I'm not sure if there's a work around or not. Version 48 is the last one I know that worked but rolling back that far isn't exactly safe. Not really good news or good work arounds but there's hope for the future. Good luck! [/quote]
I found this post on a different thread---
Nightwind wrote on 2017-07-04:

Sorry, you've run into the latest set of incompatibilities. The latest update to Chrome for Mac is bugged. Here's the longest thread on it:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2224037

No fix available unless you roll back to the previous version of Chrome or wait for the next update to Chrome that will hopefully fix this. Google: Chrome, Mac, unresponsive, 2017 for general complaining and to see if anyone has a work around.

As for Safari, I think it was August or September last year that it started rolling out updates that rendered the coli unusable past 1-3 battles. It's only the most recent update or two that allows the coli to work but it's also bugged as you can see by it's inability to correctly line up images and click coordinates. It might be fixable by going into either Safari or your OS settings and futzing with the display settings--if it's optimizing the display it might be optimizing the display but not also changing the click coordinates to match. Manually setting it to something or resetting it to default might help here. Again, it would depend on your version and how it interacts with your OS and your devices.

Firefox rolled out a new version the same month as Safari last fall and it also killed the coli. I don't use it so I'm not sure if there's a work around or not. Version 48 is the last one I know that worked but rolling back that far isn't exactly safe.

Not really good news or good work arounds but there's hope for the future. Good luck!
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
I had horrible coliseum lag. And, I had to activate my ad-blocker. It worked so much better afterward.
I had horrible coliseum lag. And, I had to activate my ad-blocker. It worked so much better afterward.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@xanswerxthatx Thank you for the great find! I hope you don't mind if I quote that to my main post.

@SilverOtter I wish adblock helped me. I've had it on this whole time but the Coli gives me trouble anyway. :/
@xanswerxthatx Thank you for the great find! I hope you don't mind if I quote that to my main post.

@SilverOtter I wish adblock helped me. I've had it on this whole time but the Coli gives me trouble anyway. :/
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
I am still having the same issue. Whatever changes were made to adblockers has not changed/helped for me. I have cleared my cache/history, tried with disabled ad blockers, turned them back on... I have tried everything I can think of.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Mac OSX El Capitain 10.11.06.
I am still having the same issue. Whatever changes were made to adblockers has not changed/helped for me. I have cleared my cache/history, tried with disabled ad blockers, turned them back on... I have tried everything I can think of.

I am using the latest version of Chrome on Mac OSX El Capitain 10.11.06.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@xanswerxthatx Same here. Also on Chrome, and here's my laptop's specs if it helps the mods any. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tJRkpiz.png[/img] [/center]
@xanswerxthatx
Same here. Also on Chrome, and here's my laptop's specs if it helps the mods any.

tJRkpiz.png

Click HERE!
Ditto above with chrome and safari issues, just adding my voice in case numbers matter. My specs are similar (running 10.12.5 on a 2011 Mac)
Ditto above with chrome and safari issues, just adding my voice in case numbers matter. My specs are similar (running 10.12.5 on a 2011 Mac)
LIo8D8G.gif
Just an update that I'm still having the same issues. It's starting to become really frustrating because I can't properly participate in Dom battles this way.
Just an update that I'm still having the same issues. It's starting to become really frustrating because I can't properly participate in Dom battles this way.

Click HERE!
Agreed. And what happens if they haven't fixed this by the time Thundercrack rolls around?
Agreed. And what happens if they haven't fixed this by the time Thundercrack rolls around?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8