Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Thread Preview Problem
So, I was making a thread and while editing it, I clicked preview, and all that showed up was a blank rectangular box saying 'Preview' at the top and nothing more. This has happened several times and I took a really long time writing and coding that thread, so I really want to know how to fix it without losing everything that I typed.
So, I was making a thread and while editing it, I clicked preview, and all that showed up was a blank rectangular box saying 'Preview' at the top and nothing more. This has happened several times and I took a really long time writing and coding that thread, so I really want to know how to fix it without losing everything that I typed.
arcaneb1.pngshe/her | 12hr+ FR time |Arcane Derg Shop15580.png
@Illunium If your post contains broken code, a lot of it will be cut off. Double check to find any coding errors.

If you can't find them, could you please post the entire post here in code brackets so I can take a look?
@Illunium If your post contains broken code, a lot of it will be cut off. Double check to find any coding errors.

If you can't find them, could you please post the entire post here in code brackets so I can take a look?
@chespin
Apparently there isn't any broken codes, and I can't show you the entire post [it just wont show me the 'cancel' button and all that. I just can't get out of it ;-;].

Let me explain the situation to you:
1.I was making a new sale thread, and while I was touching up, I decided to preview the overall.
2.APPARENTLY, the preview popup showed NOTHING [as in, blank], including the exit buttons and yadayadayada.
3.It could be a broken code maybe, but before this happened, I also previewed it to see if my coding was right, and everything showed up!

//yes, I was also mindblown.
@chespin
Apparently there isn't any broken codes, and I can't show you the entire post [it just wont show me the 'cancel' button and all that. I just can't get out of it ;-;].

Let me explain the situation to you:
1.I was making a new sale thread, and while I was touching up, I decided to preview the overall.
2.APPARENTLY, the preview popup showed NOTHING [as in, blank], including the exit buttons and yadayadayada.
3.It could be a broken code maybe, but before this happened, I also previewed it to see if my coding was right, and everything showed up!

//yes, I was also mindblown.
[color=#31456b] @Illunium I understand-- usually what you're experiencing is due to either internet connectivity problems or clicking the preview button more than once. Is the problem still persisting or was it a one-off? In the event that the preview window seems stuck, there is an invisible exit button on the right side: [img]http://i.imgur.com/WsnY4mv.png[/img]
@Illunium I understand-- usually what you're experiencing is due to either internet connectivity problems or clicking the preview button more than once.

Is the problem still persisting or was it a one-off?

In the event that the preview window seems stuck, there is an invisible exit button on the right side:

WsnY4mv.png
@chespin
I'm pretty sure it was because of internet problems-- my internet sucks. a lot.
Anyways, thanks!
@chespin
I'm pretty sure it was because of internet problems-- my internet sucks. a lot.
Anyways, thanks!