Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bought marketplace item missing
I bought two Learned Sage Covers. I bought one right away, and the second after withdrawing 50k from my Vault. The money is missing, so the purchase should have gone through, but I only have one Learned Sage Cover. Since I wasn't expecting this glitch to happen I don't have much in terms of evidence, but here's some screenshots anyways? Browser: Chrome Screenshots: [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/5472/f/2017/178/e/d/screenshot_by_zrllosyn-dbeb27s.png[/img] [img]http://img15.deviantart.net/3e38/i/2017/178/3/d/screenshot2_by_zrllosyn-dbeb27p.png[/img]
I bought two Learned Sage Covers.
I bought one right away, and the second after withdrawing 50k from my Vault.
The money is missing, so the purchase should have gone through, but I only have one Learned Sage Cover.

Since I wasn't expecting this glitch to happen I don't have much in terms of evidence, but here's some screenshots anyways?

Browser: Chrome

Screenshots:
screenshot_by_zrllosyn-dbeb27s.png
screenshot2_by_zrllosyn-dbeb27p.png
@raichett sage covers cost 16k each, so if you only had 50k then the totals match up.
It's likely that they got sold out before you were able to get the second one
@raichett sage covers cost 16k each, so if you only had 50k then the totals match up.
It's likely that they got sold out before you were able to get the second one
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Actually, I had about 17k or so at the beginning which i used to buy the first one, then afterwards i took out 50k to buy the second one.

And since approximately the right amount of money is missing, i think that the purchase went through somehow, but I never got the item?

I dont really know how to clarify this, hopefully that made sense
@Shinyumbreon
Actually, I had about 17k or so at the beginning which i used to buy the first one, then afterwards i took out 50k to buy the second one.

And since approximately the right amount of money is missing, i think that the purchase went through somehow, but I never got the item?

I dont really know how to clarify this, hopefully that made sense
@raichet hmm, in that case, have you already tried clearing your cache, checking your vault, or viewing your hoard from a different device/browser?
@raichet hmm, in that case, have you already tried clearing your cache, checking your vault, or viewing your hoard from a different device/browser?
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

I just went and tried all three, but none of them worked, sadly.
Thank you for the suggestions though!

If you have any more ideas that'd be greatly appreciated
@Shinyumbreon

I just went and tried all three, but none of them worked, sadly.
Thank you for the suggestions though!

If you have any more ideas that'd be greatly appreciated