Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to purchase spare inventory crate
I am unable to purchase the spare inventory crate from Joxar. I haven't bought one yet and I have enough treasure but it says I have zero purchases remaining and wont let me buy one. I've cleared my cache and reloaded but it still says I can't buy it. Why is this?
I am unable to purchase the spare inventory crate from Joxar. I haven't bought one yet and I have enough treasure but it says I have zero purchases remaining and wont let me buy one. I've cleared my cache and reloaded but it still says I can't buy it. Why is this?
2niy60w.jpg
I have the same problem :/

Yesterday (monday) I bought one but I haven't been able to buy one today, as it says that I have 0 purchases remaining.
I have the same problem :/

Yesterday (monday) I bought one but I haven't been able to buy one today, as it says that I have 0 purchases remaining.
@bellowslizard
@fuschicho (it would have been best for you to make a separate post so the staff can see it easier and know it's still an issue)

This is an issue that's been happening recently, all you can do is send in a Contact Us ticket (fount at the bottom of every page)
@bellowslizard
@fuschicho (it would have been best for you to make a separate post so the staff can see it easier and know it's still an issue)

This is an issue that's been happening recently, all you can do is send in a Contact Us ticket (fount at the bottom of every page)
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Fushicho

It's not one per day. If I'm understanding the news post right it's one per holiday, so if you bought one on Monday you wouldn't be able to get another this holiday.
@Fushicho

It's not one per day. If I'm understanding the news post right it's one per holiday, so if you bought one on Monday you wouldn't be able to get another this holiday.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
@mythopeia

It is one per holiday, I guess I read the post too fast!
I got the answer from the support earlier, but thank you =)
@mythopeia

It is one per holiday, I guess I read the post too fast!
I got the answer from the support earlier, but thank you =)